2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Kaznie_nl Mtp Thread - June
Adrian Figallo
Jun 23 2010, 12:15 AM
Instructor
Hey kaz, new assignment here!
you proved to be a pretty versatile player, you got good rhythmic chops, and i feel like you are looking for your own tone, so let's try something different this time, without leaving the rhythmic playing.

as suggest you to hit the strings a little harder to squeeze more gain out of that guitar!

go for the whole thing including the solo:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/KISS_on_Fire/

pretty much straight rock n roll here, hope you like KISS, also do you think you can play that solo?, is not as easy as it looks biggrin.gif

BTAttached File  backingtrack120bpm.mp3 ( 5.36MB ) Number of downloads: 169

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 24 2010, 06:52 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Cool! Solo shouldn't be a big problem, I'm going to need just a litle more time to learn this I think, just since it's a longer track smile.gif

I also have the problem that it's so bloody hot in my room that I'm not always fond of playing guitar, just because I'll have to play with sweaty hands ><

and a question... I'm in a band with one guitar, drummer and bass. We're looking for a singer (male prefereably), but for the moment I sing, although that only makes our quest for a singer more important laugh.gif Can you give any cool songs for that? One guitar is limiting smile.gif

We now have as favourite songs
Vertigo - U2
Sharp dressed man - zz top

so that's the genre, energetic, cool riffs tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jun 24 2010, 10:30 PM
Instructor
take your time bro!

a power trio is always FUN man, i suggest you to play:

-ZZ Top, sharp dresses is fun, but listen to "what's up with that" or "rythmeen", great blues songs.
-ALL green day albums are great and super fun.
-the police is good but hard to sing.
-maybe a stone temple pilots song--
-blink 182

edit: and jimmi hendrix man!!, foxey lady or hey joe!

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 26 2010, 07:14 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Jun 24 2010, 11:30 PM) *
take your time bro!

a power trio is always FUN man, i suggest you to play:

-ZZ Top, sharp dresses is fun, but listen to "what's up with that" or "rythmeen", great blues songs.
-ALL green day albums are great and super fun.
-the police is good but hard to sing.
-maybe a stone temple pilots song--
-blink 182

edit: and jimmi hendrix man!!, foxey lady or hey joe!

Yeah it's big fun, but rehearsels kinda suck when you only ave six songs which you've already played for two 4-hour rehearsels tongue.gif And we definately need another singer, I love it, but I'm just nog a good singer tongue.gif For now I'd definately ruin it, since we all play our instruments prety ok, but we can't sing xD I'll be a happy second voice tongue.gif singing and playing is much more, makes things less boring tongue.gif For instance we played Green day's When I Come Around, but man that's boring with a seperate singer, it's the same easy riff all the time tongue.gif And as a trio you are prety limited in song choice, because a lot of songs that we like require two guitars sad.gif

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Jun 26 2010, 07:15 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 30 2010, 08:01 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
The heat is unbareble here... 30degrees celsisus might be normal for you, here it's not tongue.gif In my room it's probably quite a bit warmer and I just can't play in this heath! Now it's mainly acoustic....

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jul 2 2010, 02:55 PM
Instructor
hey kaz, no worries dude, but we need that take like asap, it is already july and i gotta start a new MTP cycle!

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 2 2010, 07:10 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Can we skip this one and go to July? I've already done three REC entries, so no problem there!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jul 3 2010, 12:49 AM
Instructor
i think that would be the best, but i can't sad.gif, GMC tells me to make 4 tasks a month and then start next month, the student gotta finish the current month to be able to continue.

you can deliver it in the next 2-3 days without problems smile.gif

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 3 2010, 06:43 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hmm I'll do a crappy take then. I thought one final task was ok? but I guess you're right then. Kinda stupid, I feel like I should always try to deliver the best I can but now it's the fasttest I can.... And I have test week at school, awesome planning ><

Well, I'll just have to get to it, I'll finish it!

greetz!

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Jul 3 2010, 11:19 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 5 2010, 02:39 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I know it's not great, but due to a broken pc, heat, school's test weak I had troubles puting more effort in this tongue.gif It's not in YouTube or REC, because the quality of recording isn't good enough I think smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Film_5.mov ( 27.64MB ) Number of downloads: 109

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jul 5 2010, 08:45 PM
Instructor
Thanks for the last take kaz!!
Here is a small summary of this past month:

On the first assignment you proved to be a pretty good guitar player already, but i saw that you needed to work more on your rhythm chops, you still need more accuracy here.

Overall a great take, almost perfect.

For the second assignment you really record a wonderful funky tone, the song was layed OK, some mistakes here and there but i like that you improvised quite a bit over the track (or maybe you didn't memorized it biggrin.gif), anyway, good take!

A very impressive take on the third assignment, i really really really like this one, almost perfect, but you still need some accuracy on the picking to make all the notes pop clearly!

And i just saw the fourth assignment, you didn't really played the song i made, BUT, you played your own thing and that's even better man, i see the you have some resources, and that's the most important thing.

Your next assignment is to play that solo note by note perfectly, i know you can do it.

Here is one of your many mtp takes:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=35679

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:51 PM