Jimi Hendrix Chord Melody Style Lesson
Amarok
Sep 28 2007, 10:04 PM
GMC:er
Hi,
can somebody make a lesson who explains how to play chord melody's in the style of Jimi Hendrix?
He had that special way to fret bare chords with his thumb and contemporary melody......that would be realy cool.
greetings from Germany
Nino

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
She’s a ‘59 Stratocaster, and she, I’ve always called her my first wife. She don’t talk back to me…she talks for me. You know? She don’t scream at me….she screams for me.
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Pavel
Sep 28 2007, 10:12 PM
Instructor
Maybe this lesson could get close to your request? I think you could have fun with this until a lesson you requested pops up at GMC:

http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-gui...hords/index.htm

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Amarok
Sep 28 2007, 10:19 PM
GMC:er
Oh yes that realy helps me too.
Pavel thanks a lot! smile.gif

--------------------
She’s a ‘59 Stratocaster, and she, I’ve always called her my first wife. She don’t talk back to me…she talks for me. You know? She don’t scream at me….she screams for me.
Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:19 PM