Huge Racks Or Plugins?
Todd Simpson
May 4 2016, 12:26 AM
GMC:er
I don't know why, but this huge row of rack gear still gives me the fizz smile.gif I know I could do it all with plugins, but I'd love to have a home studio with just endless racks of gear smile.gif What about you guys?

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Chris S.
May 4 2016, 02:30 AM
Learning Roadie
Racks!

Oh we're talking about something different? Plugins then, definitely plugins tongue.gif

On a serious note, though, I do enjoy hardware units for pre-amps and such - but when it comes to compression, delays, etc. I prefer plugins.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Chris S.: May 4 2016, 02:33 AM

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 4 2016, 06:34 AM
GMC:er
Racks are more fun, but they have to be quality stuff otherwise plug-ins sound way better and faster to work with.

--------------------

+Quote Post
fzalfa
May 4 2016, 09:07 AM
Learning Roadie
woaw.....

my wife'll turn crazy..... or kill me

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 4 2016, 11:43 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Rack and racks of racks with racks on top smile.gif
I love hardware. I'd even have stacks of racks and secretly use plugins laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: May 4 2016, 11:44 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:52 PM