Hey Hey Hey!, :D Hello from Lithuania
BalysLTU
Mar 15 2007, 08:12 PM
GMC:er
Hello GMC!

I just registered in your site and I have to say I'm loving it! But everybody knows how awesome this site is so I'll just introduce myself.

My name is Balys. I am 15 years old and I live in Lithuania. Been playing the guitar for three months now. Got myself a Cort G250 stratocaster, a Roland amp and I'm planning on buying a Zoom G2.1U effect block.

So I just registered on the site and as I said I'm loving every bit of it. I'm practising alternate picking at the moment but I'm planning to go for Economy. Since there is nothing about economy picking on this site, maybe I'll be the first to request something about economy? That would be great laugh.gif

So cya guys around. Rock on laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 15 2007, 10:06 PM
GMC Founder
Hello Balys - and welcome. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
AIB234
Mar 16 2007, 06:33 AM
GMC:er
Welcome to the boards mang

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:15 AM