Hey, I feel I havent properly introduced myself...
muntahunta
Oct 14 2007, 04:40 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey.
Since joining this board a month or two ago, i feel i havent really contributed or introduced myself even though everyones been so nice and helpful, so i thought id introduce myself and make a start tongue.gif.

My names chris, ive been playing guitar for around 4-5 years although i havent really taken it seriously until now.
I live in sunny england, up north and i love gettin a bit drunk with mates and havin a jam.
I play in a band as the lead guitarist and backing vocals and we play a mix of metal/rock/punk.
I'd like to get serious about playing guitar but i cant seem to choose an area to try and improve. since joining this website ive tried shredding, tapping, playing solos and licks, alternate picking, etc but i dont feel as if im going anywhere due to trying so many things at once. I need a schedule but as i said, i cant seem to choose what i want to improve.

ive been playing my epiphone les paul for a long time and my main influences are slash and kirk hammet.

I try my best to write acoustic songs and record them in my house. I have all the equipment needed to record any instrement(except drums, due to lack of space) and i can also make videos and stuff.

errrrrrrrrr, i cant think of anything else to ramble on about so i'll leave it there.

Nice to meet you guy's and i hope we get to know eachother and have a few laughs

Cheers
Chris

--EDIT--

yet again, theres me posting in the wrong section tongue.gif sorry again, didnt relize there was an introduce yourself board at the bottom. usually they are near the top on most forums i go to tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by muntahunta: Oct 14 2007, 05:08 PM

--------------------
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ Dual EMG 81 Pickups. Size 11 Strings.
Ibanez GRG170DX w/ Scallopd frets 17-24 - w/ Dimebucker and APH-1.
Tanglewood TW28 STR DLX CE INDIANA Acoustic Guitar
NEW: Dean Deceiver w/ EMG 81/EMG 85 Pickups
Effects:
Pod XT Live AND Pod X3 Live
Recording:
Cubase SX3

My Bands Myspace
Act Of Silence

Songs:

Fly From The Inside (Cover)
So Far Away
Down
Break The Cycle
Never Again (Cover)
Crash
Wake Me

More Acoustic Songs:
Chris Kerswell Soundclick Page

Check out Munta's Step By Step Songwriting Lesson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- muntahunta   Hey   Oct 14 2007, 04:40 PM
- - mattacuk   hi there and welcome ! I would mayb...   Oct 14 2007, 05:26 PM
|- - SLASH91   QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 14 2007, 11:26 AM) ...   Oct 15 2007, 07:15 AM
|- - muris   Good to know you Chris,welcome aboard!!   Oct 15 2007, 07:23 AM
nnn
nnn
- - muntahunta   cool thanks, ill give that a try   Oct 14 2007, 05:28 PM
- - mattacuk   Awsome!!! Just make sure its a les...   Oct 14 2007, 05:33 PM
- - Juan M. Valero   Welcome chris !!! Enjoy   Oct 15 2007, 04:12 PM
- - MickeM   Welcome!   Oct 15 2007, 04:19 PM
- - botoxfox   Welcome...   Oct 16 2007, 12:11 AM
- - Hemlok   Hey welcome Chris! I don't think I have m...   Oct 16 2007, 06:43 AM
|- - Andrew Cockburn   A belated welcome! Just ignore Hemlok ... we a...   Oct 16 2007, 06:46 AM
nnn
- - Hemlok   QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 16 2007, 05...   Oct 16 2007, 06:48 AM
- - Pavel   Welcome man! I see you are already feeling lik...   Oct 16 2007, 06:57 AM
- - PlayAllDay   Hi Chris - welcome and enjoy!   Oct 16 2007, 08:57 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:40 PM