Any Vocalist Who Can Help Me?
quadrium
May 27 2011, 11:17 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey guys,

As you know i have shared some of my song ideas at uploads section. I have also written some lyrics for the songs. I'm wandering are there any vocalists out there who can sing my songs? I'd be appriciated biggrin.gif

PS: Many thanks to our instructor Cosmin Lupu! With his drum track, i have written this song: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=39047

And he agreed to make drums for this song of mine:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=38883

Big thanks again Cosmin!! smile.gif

Anyway hope you can help me guys.

Cheers,
Dogukan.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 28 2011, 12:11 AM
GMC:er
You may want to try joining a site like GMC but for vocalists or a forum for singers or what not. There may be someone here, but it's a bit of a stretch.

Congrats on your continued work on songwriting! I noticed the TEST1 track had the tuning issue again so it may need to be re-recorded if it was just tuning. It's way out of tune so it could be intonation and tuning. if you tune and it still sounds that way then it's an intonation problem which needs a guitar tech.

I wanted to ask what you are using to record? I think you may be able to get better guitar tone with a few adjustments. It almost sounds like you are coming out of the line out of an amp or something? It's sort of like a tube distortion sound but it could use a bit of definition. I'd be happy to help. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 28 2011, 12:12 AM

+Quote Post
quadrium
May 28 2011, 01:02 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 27 2011, 11:11 PM) *
You may want to try joining a site like GMC but for vocalists or a forum for singers or what not. There may be someone here, but it's a bit of a stretch.

If nobody show i guess i will join one of them smile.gif

Congrats on your continued work on songwriting! I noticed the TEST1 track had the tuning issue again so it may need to be re-recorded if it was just tuning. It's way out of tune so it could be intonation and tuning. if you tune and it still sounds that way then it's an intonation problem which needs a guitar tech.

Thank you very much! smile.gif I am tuning my guitar always before get into a recording/practicing etc. but i think my guitar has a severe intonation problem. I will get it fixed as soon as possible.

I wanted to ask what you are using to record? I think you may be able to get better guitar tone with a few adjustments. It almost sounds like you are coming out of the line out of an amp or something? It's sort of like a tube distortion sound but it could use a bit of definition. I'd be happy to help. smile.gif

I'm using a POD Studio GX to record my guitar. Currently i'm using a interesting preset i have found on internet. While playing it doesn't sound bad but lately i noticed in my recordings that it sounds not so good. I will make my own preset smile.gif Maybe i can switch use GR4 as you suggested in our virtual band project. I know that you have some killer presets for metal! biggrin.gif

Dogukan,

This post has been edited by quadrium: May 28 2011, 01:03 AM

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
May 28 2011, 08:16 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hi Dogukan,
as you know I'm trying to do some vocals over our tracks at the moment, I just wanna get a bit better (luckily we've got some singing lesson on here wink.gif ). But don't wait for me wink.gif I'd also say it is more promising to look in a vocalsit forum...

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 28 2011, 04:28 PM
Instructor
Hey mate,

Sorry, can't help with vocals, I'm not that much of a lead singer, and don't do growling or screaming biggrin.gif

It would be a stretch to bring in some friends of mine who are singers for this project as well..

I would like to help tho. If you need any mixing or tone tips, just let me know. Guitars could be more tighter, so I could provide good processing, as long as you provide me with clean guitar tracks.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
quadrium
May 28 2011, 04:50 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ May 28 2011, 03:28 PM) *
Hey mate,

Sorry, can't help with vocals, I'm not that much of a lead singer, and don't do growling or screaming biggrin.gif

It would be a stretch to bring in some friends of mine who are singers for this project as well..

I would like to help tho. If you need any mixing or tone tips, just let me know. Guitars could be more tighter, so I could provide good processing, as long as you provide me with clean guitar tracks.

Thanks Ivan smile.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 31 2011, 09:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 28 2011, 12:11 AM) *

Is it a possibility that the signal may be too hot.. too much going into the soundcard ? smile.gif

+Quote Post
LukeNukemTW
Jun 3 2011, 06:51 PM
GMC:er
I wouldn't mind putting over some vocals, give me the info on the sort of thing you want and I'll try to sing for it. I play lead and sing in my band, so I can sing quite a bit.

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 6 2011, 08:18 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (LukeNukemTW @ Jun 3 2011, 05:51 PM) *
I wouldn't mind putting over some vocals, give me the info on the sort of thing you want and I'll try to sing for it. I play lead and sing in my band, so I can sing quite a bit.

Thank you very much! smile.gif I'll give you the lyrics when i am done with rerecording then smile.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:56 PM