7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
**citizens Failure**, Uploads
Matt23
Jun 8 2008, 06:21 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Thanks for the comments guys, and Nick doesn't have to work off the other tab because this our cover of the song so we don't need to make it exactly like the original.

And skenny, is there any way i can put the presence down on reaper so i don't have to record again?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Matt23: Jun 8 2008, 06:22 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 8 2008, 06:42 PM
Learning Roadie
I have just put together what we have so far(please bear with me iam new to recording+mixing) to show how we are progressing i need the intro with no backing Skenny and we have the whole song

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jun 8 2008, 06:45 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Really, just the intro without backing and were finsished? Great smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 8 2008, 06:46 PM
Learning Roadie
And a vocal of course which i will give a crack tomorrow we still made need to brush it up some more but were pretty much there.And also as verse 2 is the same as verse 1 I just cut and pasted the first one in were verse 2 is

This post has been edited by Bondy: Jun 8 2008, 06:47 PM

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jun 8 2008, 06:47 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Nice smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 8 2008, 06:51 PM
Learning Roadie
Here it is without the intro i think it sounds pretty good for our first effort
Attached File  yougivelovecomp1.mp3 ( 3.42MB ) Number of downloads: 164

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jun 8 2008, 06:54 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
That does sound pretty good. Can't wait to hear it with vocals. smile.gif The second verse is out of time btw.

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 8 2008, 06:55 PM
Learning Roadie
Ok will play around some more never done mixing before so its a learning curve bear with me.

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 8 2008, 07:13 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Here you go guys. Think it sounds pretty dang close!

QUOTE (Matt23 @ Jun 8 2008, 01:21 PM) *
Thanks for the comments guys, and Nick doesn't have to work off the other tab because this our cover of the song so we don't need to make it exactly like the original.

And skenny, is there any way i can put the presence down on reaper so i don't have to record again?

Matt, go into the EFX chain on that particular track. You want to add " VST ReaFir {FFT EQ+Dynamics}

Play the track and adjust to your liking man!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  skenn_bad_name_intro_wb.mp3 ( 491.4K ) Number of downloads: 137
Attached File  skenn_bad_name_intro_wob.mp3 ( 351.36K ) Number of downloads: 143

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 8 2008, 07:19 PM
Learning Roadie
Man i cant get this track to blend right its like a quarter beat out gonna take a break for a bit its screwing with me here

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 8 2008, 08:04 PM
Here's my attempt at a mix. Bondy, if you want, put the solo up and i'll mix it in. I think it sounds great so far guys. biggrin.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  You_Give_Love_A_Bad_Name_No_Solo.mp3 ( 3.67MB ) Number of downloads: 151

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jun 8 2008, 08:42 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Ok i messed around with ReaFir and this what ive come up with. It has got rid of quite a bit of sliding noise but it's changed the sound quite drastically and im not sure whether its better or worse so you can choose. smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  you_give_love_a_bad_name_3nobt.mp3 ( 2.32MB ) Number of downloads: 155

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 8 2008, 09:09 PM
Here's a re-mix with Matt's new upload. Sounds good.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  You_Give_Love_A_Bad_Name_No_Solo2.mp3 ( 3.66MB ) Number of downloads: 157

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 8 2008, 09:58 PM
Hey guys, been working a bit on the solo all day as well just for my own pleasure. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  you_Give_love_a_Bad_name.mp3 ( 3.51MB ) Number of downloads: 142

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 8 2008, 10:51 PM
Learning Roadie
Mixed the solo in will try and add vocals tomoz great work guys

Great work on the solo skenny(smells) its better than mine i thing i should quit

OK ya got me ya bunch of so ans sos its a fair cop

This post has been edited by Bondy: Jun 8 2008, 11:36 PM

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 8 2008, 11:43 PM
laugh.gif only wish I could play that well. ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jun 8 2008, 11:51 PM
GMC:er
theres no point for me to post my chorus and verse since u already used matts twice and mixed it right?

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 9 2008, 12:18 AM
Learning Roadie
No man post away the final mix has not been done yet we were just tweeking to see how it sounds

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 9 2008, 09:29 AM
Learning Roadie
Ok guys heres the first mix of the entire song apart from the vocal which i have tried to do with little success due to mic level problems and now my throat is hurting so if anyone else wants to give it a bash that would be cool i have also redone the solo due to smells completely destroying me yesterday with his allbut perfect rendition smug git LOL hope you like it i think it sounds much better
Attached File  yougivelovecomplete1.mp3 ( 3.48MB ) Number of downloads: 189

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jun 9 2008, 04:14 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
That's great. Good mixing and solo Bondy smile.gif

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:46 AM