G.a.s. Art Dr X!
Todd Simpson
Jun 24 2020, 11:38 PM
GMC:er
As you guys know I have severe G.A.S. for old ART rack gear. I"ve owned just about every single one of the guitar processors they've ever made despite the fact that they have not made them in decades. if you keep an eye out, you can find one cheap on ebay or reverb and they are FUN!!!!!!! Beyond FUN!!!!!!!! if you have ever had one and scrolled through all the presets, it's like being in a time machine. I'm sure it's not for everyone, but it's sure for me. You may have seen some of the videos I've made of the ancient units over the years. Well, I found one!!!!

This time it's the DR X!!!!! I've never owned a DR X so I'm very excited to try it out. Has anyone else ever owned a DR. X??? Usually, when I make a video of one of these rack units, the price of them on ebay and reverb DOUBLE just about overnight. I'm not saying it's due to me and my vid, but it's due to me and my vid smile.gif hehehehehe. I usually get a lot of feedback and questions about how I'm making it sound so good. I always tell people, it's in the fingers!! Here is the artifact.

Attached Image

This is my video for one of the other units I had. It was wads of fun. You can find these for about $100 or so. It's worth it just for the fun factor and once you plug it in, you'll find it leading your playing in new directions which is what I love about them.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:41 PM