2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Facebook: 3 Things Musicians Should Know
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 30 2012, 06:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 30 2012, 02:06 PM) *
BINGO!!!!!! Thats the thing to do. Still use a band page and such since it's visible from GOOGLE SEARCH and personal pages are not. But use the personal page as a band page to connect with fans. The band page just becomes a mirror post so it can be google searched. Make sense?

Todd

yeah! this is what we are doing now... both Luciana has two personal pages with 5000 friends... I have one also with 5000, and subscribers keep growing... Cirse's page has 19000 likes... we publish the news everywhere and now that I'm reading this, that's the way to go... fortunately I didn't convert my personal facebook into a page.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 1 2012, 12:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 30 2012, 05:34 PM) *
yeah! this is what we are doing now... both Luciana has two personal pages with 5000 friends... I have one also with 5000, and subscribers keep growing... Cirse's page has 19000 likes... we publish the news everywhere and now that I'm reading this, that's the way to go... fortunately I didn't convert my personal facebook into a page.

Hehe! Good choice mate smile.gif Neither did I and I'm glad for it! Now, the question is - how much time do we have until they catch on to this and make some changes to abolish this option as well?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 2 2012, 05:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 1 2012, 08:44 AM) *
Hehe! Good choice mate smile.gif Neither did I and I'm glad for it! Now, the question is - how much time do we have until they catch on to this and make some changes to abolish this option as well?

This is so true.. these are always momentary solutions, we have to keep moving all the time.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 2 2012, 07:08 PM
Instructor
Dynamics are the key here mate! And reading the news in the field all the time is always a good option!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 3 2012, 05:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 2 2012, 03:08 PM) *
Dynamics are the key here mate! And reading the news in the field all the time is always a good option!

yeah, we could share here some links where we can be updated regarding this... the one that I posted in this thread could one... it's constantly updated....

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 3 2012, 08:01 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 3 2012, 04:36 AM) *
yeah, we could share here some links where we can be updated regarding this... the one that I posted in this thread could one... it's constantly updated....

Good idea! smile.gif Is there any Wiki on 'Online music business and instruments'? Maybe Fran could create this and we could send materials there, once we find them?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 3 2012, 03:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 3 2012, 04:01 AM) *
Good idea! smile.gif Is there any Wiki on 'Online music business and instruments'? Maybe Fran could create this and we could send materials there, once we find them?

That's a very good idea!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:03 PM