Extreme Neoclassic In Frets On Fire, Made by me.
Wabba
May 26 2009, 03:49 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Okay, So i'm sick and couldn't go to school today. To make my time pass, i decised to make a FoF song (I'm sure that there has been topics about this game before, It's a guitar hero on your computers keyboards). But what would be hard enough? Extreme neoclassic, of course smile.gif
It became REALLY hard to play, and I hit only few notes unless I use the jurgen cheat (Type 'uptomytempo' once when the song has started) smile.gif You can dowload the game at http://fretsonfire.sourceforge.net/. It took me a while to get the audio and so, but i think it was worth it smile.gif Open the rar-file and copy the folder into your FoF>data>songs folder. There's currently only one difficulty (Amazing). If it's okay then i might make some more, from other GMC lessons smile.gif

Attached File  Extreme_Neoclassic.rar ( 795.69K ) Number of downloads: 208

And Muris (Or any other gmc staffmember), if you think that this is not ok, and violates some copyright laws-whatsoever, i can delete it if you want.

E: And there might be some note misplacements, As the FoF Song editor isn't the worlds easiest to use when need to change from 16th notes to 16th note triplets and back smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Wabba: May 26 2009, 03:50 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:44 PM