Telephoto Bazooka
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 14 2012, 10:39 PM
Instructor
At first I was shocked, and then I laughed at the comments..

As you know, I became a big fan of photo equipment and regularly get information about new achievements in this field.
It's about Sigma telephoto lens, but not any - this is a really special deal, and such is the price !!!

DON'T BE SUPRISED

Some of the Customer Reviews laugh.gif

After carefully review all +++positive feed back here+++ I decided to sell my car, dog, wife and a loan modification to find that " OUT OF STOCK!!! " BUMPMER!.

This is a great lens. Have had it for 2 weeks now. Mostly use it in macro mode in my search for the Higgs boson. But when not using for subatomic particle work, I use for weddings. One client was getting married a few hundred miles away. Of course I didn't need to fly in for the wedding...thank you Sigma.
laugh.gif laugh.gif

I purchased this lens with the idea that I would be taking great photos of my flower garden. But the very first time I took it out of the case, I was outside IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT and before attaching to my camera the suns rays were reflected through the lens and focus on my back patio. To my dismay the patio caught fire and my home was destroyed within minutes.
The company was courteous enough to take the lens back (minus shipping, of course).

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 15 2012, 10:13 AM
Instructor
Is the Amazon listing for real ??? ohmy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 15 2012, 11:50 AM
Instructor
I wouldn't say that's a joke !

This post has been edited by Sinisa Cekic: Feb 15 2012, 11:51 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Feb 15 2012, 03:38 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hahahahaha, what in the name of God is that??? Taking pictures of other galaxies?

And the price is the funniest part biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:32 PM