The Most Metal Villains
Gabriel Leopardi
May 30 2013, 03:28 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I just found a cool article at Revolver Magazine site with the most/least metal villains ever.

This is the link:
http://www.revolvermag.com/news/final-six-...l-villains.html

This is their list:

1) Sauron
J.R.R. Tolkien’s personification of all evil and hatred lives up to his role—from his spiked helmet to his giant burning eye to his supernatural hold on anyone who dares interact with him. He’s like Satan, only less of a metaphor and more of a big scary-ass guy with a sword

2) Darth Vader
In space, the archetype of the Black Knight has taken a terrifying new form. This cyborg monstrosity is an expert sword-fighter, fighter-pilot, and magic wielder, serving the very essence of darkness and despair after destroying his only chance at peace in a fit of rage. No one calls him “Annie” anymore.

3) Count Dracula
God among vampires, Bram Stoker’s undead overlord is the ultimate representation of night’s infernal power. Add that he’s a shape-shifting blood-drinking unholy lothario, and you’ve got a fascinating figure whose bested everyone from Harker to Belmont.

4) Venom
Spider-Man’s dark doppelganger, Venom is how everyone really imagines evil—cold, black, bitter, and rocking a gaping maw of razor-sharp teeth. That he is a psychotic madman wearing an alien costume that feeds on hatred is just an added bonus.

5) Agent Smith
What makes Agent Smith so terrifying and incredible as a villain is his underlying emotion. On the one hand, he’s all logic, a being made of binary code and unarguable purpose. On the other, he’s deeply emotional—he hates this place. This, friends, is the ordered face of pure evil.

6) Lady Macbeth
Resourceful, brutal, and insane—Lady Macbeth is the ultimate femme fatale. While Shakespeare likely created her as a sexist scapegoat, her cunning and readiness to get her hands dirty would likely scare the shit out of guys like Shredder and Mumm-Ra. You think you could take her? Have fun dying slow, pal.

Honorable mention: Skeletor. The dude looks like a jacked-up Grim Reaper and rocks what is known as a “Havoc Staff.” That’s real, son.

Who is the most metal villain for you?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: May 30 2013, 03:28 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:46 PM