2 Pages V   1 2 >  
My Sister Is In The Hospital :(
Todd Simpson
Jun 20 2019, 08:55 AM
GMC:er
First Mom, then Dad, now Sis. She got picked up by ambulance today and they say her sodium is shockingly low causes other issues. I"ll get back to my regular posting schedule asap. I hope they let her go Thursday. It's 4am and she still has not got a room yet. Our Health system needs some work.
Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 20 2019, 10:17 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thoughts are with you and yours Todd. Stay strong buddy.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 20 2019, 01:03 PM
Aw man sad.gif I hope she recovers quickly

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jun 20 2019, 06:59 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Sorry to hear this, Todd. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 20 2019, 10:19 PM
Instructor
I'm so sorry Todd. I hope that your sister gets well soon. All my postive thoughts for here.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 21 2019, 02:01 AM
Thanks much for the support smile.gif She is staying in another night for more tests. I'm back home to my laptop to I can post regularly. she is in good hands.
Todd

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jun 21 2019, 03:13 AM
Learning Tone Master
stay strong , hope for the best

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 21 2019, 08:59 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Sorry to hear that Todd, best wishes sad.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 23 2019, 09:16 PM
How's she doing Todd?

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 24 2019, 07:16 AM
She is finally out of the Hospital. Thanks for asking smile.gif She is resting and has more doc visits next week. Hoping for the best.

She is finally out of the Hospital. Thanks for asking smile.gif She is resting and has more doc visits next week. Hoping for the best.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jun 24 2019, 01:27 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 24 2019, 07:16 AM) *

Glad to hear it

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 24 2019, 01:32 PM
Good that she's at home in her own environment smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 24 2019, 03:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 24 2019, 03:16 AM) *

Nice news mate! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 25 2019, 10:03 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 24 2019, 08:16 AM) *

Excellent news Todd, hope she recovers fast!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Adam
Jun 25 2019, 12:29 PM
Learning Roadie
It's great news! I hope she recovers fast smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Jun 25 2019, 03:22 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi

Good luck sarge, and especially well wishes to your sister

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 26 2019, 08:13 AM
GMC Founder
Thank god she is home again - I wish her a speedy recovery!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 26 2019, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the support guys! I'm tending to her as best I can. She still can't seem to get out of bed. I'm hoping she is just weak from her ordeal. Every time I see that ambulance come to pick up a family member, it's a bit traumatizing.They seem to pass on shortly after. I'm hoping this is not the case with my sister. Sorry to be so grim.

+Quote Post
Anese
Jun 27 2019, 07:04 PM
Learning Roadie

Wish you your sis will get well soon Sid, luckily she has a brother like you to stay by her side and take care of everything

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 28 2019, 02:52 AM
Thanks much smile.gif Very tired of losing family members to Death at this point. Come to find out her kidneys are stage 3. Good news is they are not stage 5.

Todd
QUOTE (Anese @ Jun 27 2019, 02:04 PM) *
Wish you your sis will get well soon Sid, luckily she has a brother like you to stay by her side and take care of everything

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:47 AM