2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Funny Brain Test.
Siggum
Oct 18 2008, 06:55 PM
GMC:er
I didnt really belive this one untill i tried it, supposedly you could make this girl spin both left or right, first time i saw it she only moved in the same direction, but second time she switched direction...give it a try biggrin.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFV6h6MXQkI

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jesse
Oct 18 2008, 07:14 PM
what the creepy! Thats odd... Id switched when thinking bout math, then I thought about blues I play it turned too, NOT EVEN KIDDING!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
Oct 18 2008, 07:31 PM
i couldn't make it turn anti-clockwise.. it spinned clockwise all the time : )

+Quote Post
Oxac
Oct 18 2008, 08:17 PM
that's creepy.

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 18 2008, 08:24 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
blink.gif That was weird! I did manage to see it both ways. Focused on the shadow.

+Quote Post
Matt23
Oct 18 2008, 08:27 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
I've only managed clockwise so far.

+Quote Post
Disturbed21
Oct 18 2008, 09:05 PM
What in the world... This is creepy. I managed to make it go clockwise then counterclockwise then back to clockwise.
Weird blink.gif

Heres a creepy optical illusion i found while watching that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7knnO4vKgXg...feature=related

This post has been edited by Disturbed21: Oct 18 2008, 09:08 PM

--------------------
Enter The Doom And Gloom If You Dare Below This Message

http://www.last.fm/user/Disturbed21

and add if you want...

+Quote Post
Davidian
Oct 18 2008, 09:23 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I sent the first link to my teacher psychology ^^
Think he'll find it interesting + I hope he'll show the vid in one of his lessons tongue.gif

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Oct 18 2008, 10:20 PM
Instructor
The link that Disturbed21 posted is awsome! I've founded watching the first link but this is really amazing what the mind could do. biggrin.gif
Is like the paintings of M.C Escher

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
Siggum
Oct 19 2008, 05:33 AM
QUOTE (Disturbed21 @ Oct 18 2008, 10:05 PM) *
What in the world... This is creepy. I managed to make it go clockwise then counterclockwise then back to clockwise.
Weird blink.gif

Yeah, that is cool. I remember that trick, you can actually create something "similar" with only a white papir and black pen. Just draw something, but remember to make it inverted, so that black is white and white is black etc.

For example, this picture Attached Image

Stare in the middle of the papir for 1 minute, after that stare at a white wall, and dont focus, and you should see something cool smile.gif

This post has been edited by Siggum: Oct 19 2008, 05:35 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Oct 19 2008, 07:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHTi6gccb-Q...feature=related

Check this one out, by focusing enough i got the red circle, far far away, like. 2 red circles, or sumthing, nvm im confused laugh.gif

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Oct 19 2008, 10:20 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
WHAAAT??? I seriously had mulitple changes! I think I've seen it change like four times!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Oct 19 2008, 10:41 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Siggum @ Oct 19 2008, 06:33 AM) *
Yeah, that is cool. I remember that trick, you can actually create something "similar" with only a white papir and black pen. Just draw something, but remember to make it inverted, so that black is white and white is black etc.

Stare in the middle of the papir for 1 minute, after that stare at a white wall, and dont focus, and you should see something cool smile.gif

I saw Jesus at my wall laugh.gif

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Siggum
Oct 19 2008, 10:46 AM
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Oct 19 2008, 11:41 AM) *
I saw Jesus at my wall laugh.gif

Lol, you got it laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Oct 19 2008, 10:52 AM
Learning Tone Master
I can let that girl turn directions on my own will now...
Did someone manage to stop her spinning? I did that for a sec

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Siggum
Oct 19 2008, 10:54 AM
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Oct 19 2008, 11:52 AM) *
I can let that girl turn directions on my own will now...
Did someone manage to stop her spinning? I did that for a sec

Nice, no i cant.. sometimes she changes direction but it's not something i do on purpose.. im still confused huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex87
Oct 19 2008, 10:58 AM
Funny test Siggum. Only managed to make her spin clockwise tried it 4 times now, don't think it will change dry.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender Lead I - 1979, Hamer Steven Stevens sign. (modified) - 1986, Cort western, Santana acoustic

Amps:
Laney Lionheart LH5, Roland Cube 20 (the original orange one)

Effects (on board):
Boss TU-2 Tuner, Homebrew CPR Compressor, EHX Small Stone, Maxon OD-9 Overdrive, Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo, Boss DD-2, Carl Martin DeLayla XL, TC Electronic SCF1 Chorus/Flanger/Pitch Mod.

Effects (spare):
Boss OD-1 Overdrive, Boss CE-2 Chrous, Boss CS-1 Compressor, Schaller Volume Control, Boss PH-2 Phaser, Boss RV-2 Reverb

+Quote Post
Matt23
Oct 19 2008, 11:03 AM
Accomplished Tone Master
I can get her to change direction if i look at the shadow then gradually look back up at her.

I've seen the castle and the disapearing circle illusions (both very good) before but not the black and white one. That was amazing.

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Oct 19 2008, 11:32 AM
QUOTE (Disturbed21 @ Oct 18 2008, 09:05 PM) *
Weird blink.gif

HAHA that's freaky biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Siggum @ Oct 19 2008, 05:33 AM) *

OMG, that made me soil myself.... So scary, Jesus' head was flying around my door unsure.gif

This post has been edited by kyldeee: Oct 19 2008, 11:32 AM

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Oct 19 2008, 11:38 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I just found something, cover the body of the girl with your hand, so that only the feet remain viewable. Then it's easier to let here spin the other way around!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:27 AM