5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Practice Groups
stickyfingers
Jul 1 2008, 11:58 AM
GMC:er
I'd like to join a practice group as well. i consider myself an intermediate player with shred ambitions ^^

atm i'm trying to focus on my alternate picking to gain precision and speed. anybody in? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Equip:
Ibanez RG 570
Ibanez RG 547
Boss GT-10
Line 6 Pocket Pod
Ibanez WD7
Fender Deluxe 112 Reverb
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Jul 1 2008, 12:47 PM
Great idea Ilhua! I'd love to join a practice group. But if noone minds I think I'd like to be in a group a little more open in ways.

I'm really just looking for people to talk to about practicing, and I'm looking for people to share knowledge with. I really don't want to be confined to practicing the same lessons as the others in a group. I just want a group where everyone keeps track of the other's guitar playing journey, and help eachother along the way. smile.gif

I would say I'm a solid intermediate level player. Been playing for 2 years, I know theory pretty well, and I love Classic Rock, Metal, Hardcore, and Prog, basically anything that is heavy and interesting! I also like blues, jazz, and country.

Anyone interested in this kind of group can just let me know. I have MSN messenger, but I can get AIM or something else easily. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jul 1 2008, 02:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hi, all three of you.
I am in the practice group with PassionPlay.
Right now we are unfortunately as many as we think we should be. Sorry about that. I will, however, keep you posted if there are changes to this.

Or you could create a group yourself. You are already three members right there.

I´ve already joined Iluha´s practise group. He sent me an invitation yesterday. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
kjutte
Jul 14 2008, 08:22 PM
Ok. so who's still up for the practise group? I'd love to start some time soon.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:07 PM