Post Factum - Total Ripoff
Smurkas
Apr 25 2008, 07:43 PM
GMC:er
Hello all. This is the first complete song I post here from my own music project. As the title of the song suggests, this is what I would like to cal a ripoff. I haven't actually stolen any riffs or anything, all I've stolen is the style. In this case I'm ripping Tom Morello once again. I don't know why but I end up ripping him off again and again wink.gif. So anyway, since this song is probably going to be included on the demo I'm currently working on any and all comments/suggestions are very welcome.

Let me know what you think!

Marcus

Attached File  Post_Factum___Total_Ripoff.mp3 ( 7.78MB ) Number of downloads: 539

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 25 2008, 08:13 PM
Instructor
thats realy nice track man .keep going

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Apr 26 2008, 09:27 AM
Singing Instructor
This is my kind of music.Love this.Great job man.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 26 2008, 04:17 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
This is great song man!! smile.gif I really love the riffs and guitar sound , you really did a great job on production smile.gif
Keep up the good work! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Smurkas
Aug 9 2008, 04:53 AM
GMC:er
Thanks for the positive comments guys biggrin.gif. Does anyone else have any comments? We're going to record vocals pretty soon so any and all input before then is greatly appreciated.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 9 2008, 10:35 AM
Instructor
Sounds very interesting mate. RIffs and everything are nice and heavy. It reminds a little on a heavier version of Suck My Kiss. The sound is little flat, but it is pretty cool.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 9 2008, 12:06 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Smurkas @ Aug 9 2008, 05:53 AM) *
Thanks for the positive comments guys biggrin.gif. Does anyone else have any comments? We're going to record vocals pretty soon so any and all input before then is greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing the vocals, production is pretty cool...When recording vocals be sure to record a lot of backing vocals too to make it sound full and interesting smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:55 PM