2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add To Cart!, Iron Maiden Signature Models Coming!
Marc_Maiden
Jan 29 2009, 05:25 PM
GMC:er
aww man....i missed out last time they had iron maiden signatures (strats with floyds)

i really would like to get the adrian smith jackson...i never really played jackson before...and i could really use a strat....problem is, im a 1 guitar kind of guy and it goin to be tough to beat my ibanez rg520....

any idea what the list is?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Marc_Maiden: Jan 29 2009, 05:25 PM

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 29 2009, 05:35 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
It's actually a Dinky Model. Here are the spec's on it..

Specifications: Body: Body Species: Alder Body Style:Dinky™ Pickguard:1-Ply White Neck: Neck Type:Bolt-On Quartersawn Maple Neck Finish:Tinted Satin Urethane Finish Neck Binding:N/A Neck Dimensions:3rd Fret: .775", 12th Fret: .835" Fingerboard: Fingerboard Species:Ebony Fingerboard Radius:Compound (12" to 16") / Compound (304.8mm to 406.4mm) Scale Length:25.5" / 648mm Number of Frets:22 Fret Size:Jumbo Nut Material:Floyd Rose #3 Nut Width:1.6875 / 43 Inlays:Mother of Pearl Dot Position Inlays Electronics: Bridge Pickup:DiMarzio® Super Distortion™ Humbucking Pickup Middle Pickup:Hot Samarium Cobalt Noiseless™ Strat® Pickup Neck Pickup:Hot Samarium Cobalt Noiseless™ Strat® Pickup Pickup Switching:5-Position Blade:
Position 1. Bridge Pickup
Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
Position 3. Middle Pickup
Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
Position 5. Neck Pickup Controls:Master Volume, Master Tone Special Electronics: Case: Case Information:Deluxe Molded Case Hardware: Hardware:Black Bridge:Floyd Rose® Original™ Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo Tuners:Gotoh® Die-Cast Tuners Additional Information: Strings:D’Addario®, NPS, XL120, .009 to .042

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:31 PM