What I Have Been Wasting My Day With Since This Morning...
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 27 2012, 10:53 PM
Instructor
Gotta have the Wolverine back in shape, so finally, after almost 1 month and a half of waiting, here they are:

...and I am proud to say that I have assembled them myself!! With these two babies, the barbell, weights and a neoprene carpet, I can get myself back into shape. I have lost about 4 kilos in the last 3 months because I haven't done any power lifting. But it was worth the effort - now I got my own gym biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 28 2012, 01:20 PM
Instructor
Awesome stuff C-Dude !

Is the gym going to be the same room as the Dojo or are they separate rooms ? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Oct 28 2012, 01:35 PM
Learning Tone Master
I wouldn't say it was a waste , more like a necessary evil ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Oct 28 2012, 08:04 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey Cosmin , did you forget to buy some more weights !? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 29 2012, 12:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 28 2012, 12:20 PM) *
Awesome stuff C-Dude !

Is the gym going to be the same room as the Dojo or are they separate rooms ? smile.gif

Thanks Ben! Well, initially, I wanted to have both in one room but unfortunately the gym has a ceiling which is too low for being used as a Ken Jutsu dojo, so I will train in my apartment, which is tall enough and spacy in the living room for that.

QUOTE (Dieterle @ Oct 28 2012, 07:04 PM) *
Hey Cosmin , did you forget to buy some more weights !? laugh.gif

Well, Dieter, I have 100 kilos of discs biggrin.gif It's enough for what I can lift at this point!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Oct 29 2012, 01:16 PM
Learning Roadie
No Squat Rack sad.gif

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 29 2012, 01:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Oct 29 2012, 12:16 PM) *
No Squat Rack sad.gif

He'll have to do it the hard way.. clean the bar from the floor first and then put it into position. I used to have to do that and I hated it ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 30 2012, 03:41 PM
Instructor
That's so cool mate!! I will move soon and the new place has a Gym in front of it.. I hope that this will make me easier to go to the gym. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 30 2012, 10:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 30 2012, 02:41 PM) *
That's so cool mate!! I will move soon and the new place has a Gym in front of it.. I hope that this will make me easier to go to the gym. smile.gif

It's all in you mate biggrin.gif But you have to want to do it! I was wasting about 10-12 hrs a week on going to the gym, training and then coming back, so I thought it would be a great thing to use the unused space in my house and turn it into a place like that biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 29 2012, 12:54 PM) *
He'll have to do it the hard way.. clean the bar from the floor first and then put it into position. I used to have to do that and I hated it ! tongue.gif

Uh-oh the squats ... well I know the Bulgarian Squats which don't necessarily need a rack biggrin.gif and they are bloody efficient!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 31 2012, 10:47 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 30 2012, 09:48 PM) *
It's all in you mate biggrin.gif But you have to want to do it! I was wasting about 10-12 hrs a week on going to the gym, training and then coming back, so I thought it would be a great thing to use the unused space in my house and turn it into a place like that biggrin.gif

Yeah, for some, the gym is more of a motivation but others spend so much time standing around, chatting and not being focused. They always say, go to the gym, spend the least amount of time there and get the most done smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 1 2012, 09:15 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 31 2012, 09:47 AM) *
Yeah, for some, the gym is more of a motivation but others spend so much time standing around, chatting and not being focused. They always say, go to the gym, spend the least amount of time there and get the most done smile.gif

Indeed! Well, now that I have it in my home, I can easily schedule intensive 45 minute sessions each morning to get the blood pumping for the whole day! I never was the chit-chatter type at the gym anyway, as i was always eager to finish the training in good time so I can get back to other things I had to do, but yeah, there's A LOT of people coming to the gym to socialize, rather than pump iron laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 1 2012, 09:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 1 2012, 08:15 AM) *
but yeah, there's A LOT of people coming to the gym to socialize, rather than pump iron laugh.gif

Quite frankly, I'm not particularly interested in standing around, talking to other sweaty guys... I'm there to work biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 1 2012, 09:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 1 2012, 08:55 AM) *
Quite frankly, I'm not particularly interested in standing around, talking to other sweaty guys... I'm there to work biggrin.gif

There's always the situation in which you are surrounded by sweaty women smile.gif As it was happening at the gym i was going to laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 1 2012, 10:11 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 1 2012, 08:57 AM) *
There's always the situation in which you are surrounded by sweaty women smile.gif As it was happening at the gym i was going to laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Was that gym run by a German guy who plays the guitar by any chance ? huh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 1 2012, 10:11 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 1 2012, 09:11 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hmmmmm biggrin.gif Dunno, but we could ask biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 1 2012, 10:37 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 1 2012, 10:11 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Haha, good point Ben.

U rememmber the old Scorps' tune - He's a Woman, She's a man! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:26 AM