Another Crazy Shooter In The Usa
Todd Simpson
Mar 24 2021, 05:21 AM
GMC:er
Yup. Things are getting back to normal. Another deadly shooting spree in less than a week. Getting back to our regular pace of senseless violence and death. This time, a guy born in syria grabbed his gun and went nuts and killed 10 people in Colorado. Just a few days ago another nutball killed eight asian women in Atlanta. Saddens me that this is my home country. Shameful.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 24 2021, 06:34 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Kris, I request that this thread be locked before it inevitably becomes a political argument on gun control which is a very touchy subject in this country. There was no need to post about these events here as we all get the news elsewhere. This is a site for guitar instruction, music, gear and related topics mainly. We have already collectively decided that we weren't going to have political arguments here.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Mar 24 2021, 06:54 AM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 24 2021, 08:42 AM
GMC Founder
It's extremely sad to think that one should have too choose a side in such a horrible act.

But I do recognise many Americans seeing this topic will inevitably be drawn into the toxic home ground political debate, so I am closing.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:24 PM