Guitar Pro Help
hostel
Apr 8 2008, 03:50 PM
GMC:er
When i click on play the metronome sound isnt there. There is an incount, but the beat isnt there. If i turn off the realistic sound engine there is no sound att all. I need the beat.

Do you know what i could have changed in guitar pro so that this happened?

Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
PolackHax0r
Apr 8 2008, 03:52 PM
I can't really remember, but, isn't there a metronome icon on one of the tool bars? I don't have GP on this computer, so I can't check...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Apr 8 2008, 04:02 PM
Get to da Chopper!
okay, first make sure you clicking metronome, not count down. (metronome is yellow triangle on the left)

if thats not the problem then...

go options->preferences and make sure metronome volume is up full.

Also go to control panel-> sounds and audio devices-> advanced, and make sure all the sliders are fully up.

Let me know if that works smile.gif

edit:typos

This post has been edited by DeepRoots: Apr 8 2008, 04:03 PM

+Quote Post
CheeseBeard
Apr 8 2008, 04:54 PM
This has happened to me a few times also. It seems that when you use the metronome it sometimes mutes SW synth in your volume control panel. I fixed it by clicking on volume controls on the task bar and unmuting....hope this helps

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 8 2008, 05:08 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Also check in midi devices options if everything is selected correctly ! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 8 2008, 07:35 PM
Instructor
if you have many programs like GP5 on your PC you have to check out the midi in/out put devices
caus sometimes making error in out put so close any midi program when you want to luanch the GP5

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 9 2008, 09:10 PM
Instructor
Choose in MIDI options for you sound device, and check out the volume of the metronome in options.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:55 PM