Band?, ....
kjutte
Aug 4 2008, 09:49 PM
GMC:er
Lead guitarist for hire. Guess I could do rhythm too, or just share both lead and rhythm. for demo of me I have a Gmaj upload in the..... upload section.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 4 2008, 10:15 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
could be wrong but ->https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...t=0&start=0

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MickeM: Aug 4 2008, 10:23 PM

+Quote Post
skennington
Aug 4 2008, 11:03 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (kjutte @ Aug 4 2008, 04:49 PM) *
Lead guitarist for hire. Guess I could do rhythm too, or just share both lead and rhythm. for demo of me I have a Gmaj upload in the..... upload section.

Hey kjutte,

Thanks for wanting to apart of the VB's smile.gif If you don't mind, could you have a read up on the thread that MickeM posted ^^^^ These are the guidelines that have been put in place to keep things going. Nothing major, just a little structure..... I'll pm you as well as I think I might know of a member you would work well with. smile.gif

Cheers,
Steve

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:21 PM