Neoclassical Etudes, Practice Etudes
Victor Simion
Nov 26 2020, 07:59 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi,

I want to practice and learn Neoclassical Etudes.

Here is what I have:

Vivaldi RV. 199 Allergro I

I play those 2 guitars and the Harpsichord is played by Guitar Pro.

I came up with the harpsichord part, so if you look at it looks it's composed mainly of power chords.
I am sure that is not how you should approach a harpsichord but that's the best I can do since I play only Guitar.

I am still practicing it, since I started learning it like yesterday.
Let me know what you think.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Victor___Vivaldi_RV199_Allegro.mp3 ( 579.18K ) Number of downloads: 241
Attached File  Vivaldi_RV._199_Allergro_I.gp ( 11.42K ) Number of downloads: 236

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 26 2020, 09:22 PM
Instructor
Cool Victor! This is a very good exercise for your technique, timing and ear.

The arrangement plays what's called as chromatic approach notes starting at 00:21. This notes can be dramatic with some notes from the chord, and also your guitar tuning must be so tight. In this case it sounds a bit off, but checking the original arrangement, I notice that in this part, the backing instruments focus mostly on the bass note, and the melody is very loud there.

Be careful with your tuning, and always focus on playing extremely tight when playing classical music.

Keep going! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Victor Simion
Nov 29 2020, 06:26 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 26 2020, 08:22 PM) *
Cool Victor! This is a very good exercise for your technique, timing and ear.

The arrangement plays what's called as chromatic approach notes starting at 00:21. This notes can be dramatic with some notes from the chord, and also your guitar tuning must be so tight. In this case it sounds a bit off, but checking the original arrangement, I notice that in this part, the backing instruments focus mostly on the bass note, and the melody is very loud there.

Be careful with your tuning, and always focus on playing extremely tight when playing classical music.

Keep going! smile.gif

Hi, thank you for your feedback.

I made a video for this:

I am pretty sure the timing could be improved on this, but it's one of my best takes, and I wanted to learn it and post it.

This post has been edited by Victor Simion: Nov 29 2020, 06:56 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 30 2020, 03:56 PM
Instructor
Good job mate! I can notice that the faster 16th notes can sound tighter but this is very close. As I said before, these pieces are great workouts! Keep going!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:01 PM