Doug Lanes' New Guitar!
Doug Lane
Nov 5 2013, 03:15 PM
GMC:er
Hey everyone, hope y'all are doing great!
Some of you might have heard of the tragic loss of my Peavey void 1 guitar. Though it will be missed, I have moved on to find a very good replacement. In light of the holiday season, I treated myself to a new BC Rich Mockingbird Pro X!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Darius Wave
Nov 5 2013, 03:40 PM
Instructor
Yes...it was really shame...but I hope New one will compensate all the pain after previous loss smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 5 2013, 04:12 PM
Instructor
Great looking axe ,congrats !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Doug Lane
Nov 5 2013, 04:55 PM
This will be my first time owning a medium/high end BC Rich, I've heard great things about this line. It is currently shipping and should be here within the next two days! I'll be sure to make a video demoing it, will post to this thread later.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 5 2013, 05:05 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Whoa that was quick man! That is one nice looking axe! I hope it fits in your hands as well or better than your Void.Looking forward to seeing it in the video chat. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Nov 5 2013, 05:10 PM
Learning Rock Star
Awesome guitar smile.gif congrats

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 8 2013, 10:25 AM
Instructor
If it fits you and if you like it, it can only be great! Congrats mate!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 8 2013, 02:05 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
WOW congratulations man! smile.gif

This guitar looks so classy and details oriented - love it.
Please treat us with a demo video once it arrives.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 8 2013, 04:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Doug Lane @ Nov 5 2013, 04:55 PM) *
This will be my first time owning a medium/high end BC Rich, I've heard great things about this line. It is currently shipping and should be here within the next two days! I'll be sure to make a video demoing it, will post to this thread later.

That would be cool smile.gif Any originals or just a playthrough ?smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 9 2013, 09:15 AM
Instructor
I remember the first time I ever saw that guitar - Slash in the 'You could be mine' video - it was a red one!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Nov 9 2013, 09:16 AM

+Quote Post
Mertay
Nov 9 2013, 12:32 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 9 2013, 08:15 AM) *
I remember the first time I ever saw that guitar - Slash in the 'You could be mine' video - it was a red one!

+1 smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blister
Nov 9 2013, 07:41 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Sympathies sad.gif & congrats! smile.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Nov 5 2013, 11:05 AM) *
Looking forward to seeing it in the video chat. smile.gif

+1

--------------------

+Quote Post
Doug Lane
Nov 9 2013, 08:09 PM
I'm going to try and put up something oiginal with it, I'll have to see what I can put together of mine to play over. I should have something out by tomorrow or monday.
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 8 2013, 03:45 PM) *
That would be cool smile.gif Any originals or just a playthrough ?smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 9 2013, 09:55 PM
Instructor
Can't wait! smile.gif I hope it will compensate Your last loss sad.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 10 2013, 10:58 AM
Cool, u can shred like Dave Mustaine now! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 10 2013, 11:10 AM
Instructor
Dave who? Mustache? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 10 2013, 08:06 PM
Spiff axe and you got a steal on it!! CONGRATS!!!

QUOTE (Doug Lane @ Nov 5 2013, 09:15 AM) *
Hey everyone, hope y'all are doing great!
Some of you might have heard of the tragic loss of my Peavey void 1 guitar. Though it will be missed, I have moved on to find a very good replacement. In light of the holiday season, I treated myself to a new BC Rich Mockingbird Pro X!

+Quote Post
Doug Lane
Nov 11 2013, 05:03 AM
Hey guys! I've got a quick update on the new demo recording. I've been overhauling my songwriting process, and I've found a very efficient method of songwriting and recording on the fly! I've written an entirely original track to showcase the new abilities I've gained as a guitarist in expanding and modifying my gear and audio workstation. the video may have to come a little bit later, but I promise the song will be here very soon!

Edit: here it is! I'm afraid its lacking a bass track, but I think the super low tuning of my washburn almost kind of makes up for it. Enjoy the Axe Grinder!

https://soundcloud.com/doug-lane/the-axe-grinder

This post has been edited by Doug Lane: Nov 11 2013, 06:36 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 11 2013, 10:03 AM
Instructor
Hey mate - it says here that the link isn't working .. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Doug Lane
Nov 11 2013, 02:47 PM
Oh, that's odd... It's working just fine for my friends of facebook! try this link to my profile on soundcloud, the song should be the only thing on there.

https://soundcloud.com/doug-lane

This post has been edited by Doug Lane: Nov 11 2013, 02:49 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:58 PM