Dedicated To All The Gmc Members Being In A Band!
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 9 2012, 07:50 PM
Instructor
Gentlemen! And ladies, if there are any, being in a band smile.gif

I have received a great pic today from a friend on facebook - it is worthy of remembering and sharing and mostly using when needed wink.gif

Please enjoy!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
spacebran
Aug 9 2012, 10:14 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 9 2012, 12:50 PM) *
Gentlemen! And ladies, if there are any, being in a band smile.gif

I have received a great pic today from a friend on facebook - it is worthy of remembering and sharing and mostly using when needed wink.gif

Please enjoy!

hahaha wow, that is the greatest response ever.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 10 2012, 07:51 AM
Instructor
Haha, yeah I saw this too.. very good ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 10 2012, 08:05 AM
Instructor
Unfortunately it's so true.... The festival we are playing at tomorrow, is some sort of a contest. The big prize is 1500 euro BUT if there aren't enough ticket payers, the prize decreases laugh.gif

How's that for a contest? They are not covering any expenses, but instead they begged us to come and play because 'we are their favorite young metal band'. This goes way beyond my power of understanding, but I thought it was a good idea to go there, kick butt and go off with the grand prize.

I am angry, I know, but I had to let it out somewhere laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 10 2012, 08:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 10 2012, 08:05 AM) *
Unfortunately it's so true.... The festival we are playing at tomorrow, is some sort of a contest. The big prize is 1500 euro BUT if there aren't enough ticket payers, the prize decreases laugh.gif

How's that for a contest? They are not covering any expenses, but instead they begged us to come and play because 'we are their favorite young metal band'. This goes way beyond my power of understanding, but I thought it was a good idea to go there, kick butt and go off with the grand prize.

I am angry, I know, but I had to let it out somewhere laugh.gif

Yeah, I always got annoyed with the way bands were looked at. This whole 'pay to play' thing that goes on. I don't mind being realistic about the fact that unknown bands aren't going to be a big attraction like more well known bands but there can still be respect.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 10 2012, 08:44 AM
Instructor
Mate, the thing is, that in here there's a new wave of bands having parents in the industry. They sound like I don't wanna say the word and they are playing everywhere smile.gif Just to increase the frustration even more laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:28 PM