2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Good Day :)
newguyatgmc
Mar 19 2010, 08:19 PM
GMC:er
Hi welcome to GMC. I am from Dallas Texas too.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 24 2010, 02:17 AM
Instructor
Hello Christina, welcome to GMC. great intro smile.gif \m/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
thefireball
Apr 16 2010, 05:32 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (phazero @ Mar 17 2010, 06:30 PM) *
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, it's good to see such an active community! Oh, and I know it's rare but my guitars happen to be guys, maybe the schecter will be a chick. If you're bored you can sit and wonder how you tell if a guitar is a guy or a girl. Mine are too laid back to be girls hehe rolleyes.gif

Funny that you say that. I have 3 guitars and they are all "guys". I never thought of them as girls. haha. I talk to my guitars like they are people. I'll tell them my plans, or say to them, "Well, I'm not taking you to my Granny's house this time - I want to spend more time with everybody. But you understand, right? We'll rock when I get back...it's just a few days." (that really happened, btw) It's crazy. Although, I haven't given them names for some reason.

Here's something else funny...I'll be doing my homework and feel the urge to play guitar. I'll look over and see those guitars on their stands. I'll say, "Don't look at me like that. I'm busy." I'll even glare at them. Haha! I must be imaginative.. or crazy. I like computers and music...but I've never hit my guitars like I have my laptop. smile.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 16 2010, 08:06 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Nice intro smile.gif

Welcome to GMC Christina!
I hope you'll enjoy it here smile.gif

Nice picture and nice guitar!!!

If there's anything at all, don't hesitate to ask smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 20 2010, 12:56 AM
GMC:er
Welcome to you and your friends (guitars and folks as well) Great to have you here! You could not be in a better place to learn guitar. I teach a live lesson in the video chat room every Saturday @ 4pm E.S.T (United States Time) and I've love to have you there. We are learning alternate picking / speed picking currently and I look forward to working with you.

Practice!
Todd

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:42 PM