14 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Gmc United Video Collaboration, Instructor/students Video Collaboration
Darius Wave
Feb 14 2014, 01:16 PM
Instructor
Like & Use smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Procyon
Feb 14 2014, 05:03 PM
GMC:er
I'd really like to be part of this collab! Unfortunately one of my cats (yes - the crazy guy - I really hate that beast...) bit my thumb sad.gif So it's nearly impossible to practice... When will submission end?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 14 2014, 07:02 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Procyon @ Feb 14 2014, 04:03 PM) *
I'd really like to be part of this collab! Unfortunately one of my cats (yes - the crazy guy - I really hate that beast...) bit my thumb sad.gif So it's nearly impossible to practice... When will submission end?

Hahaha.......sorry but it's funny laugh.gif I have 2 cats so I know how it is wink.gif

Deadline is 28th of February. You still have time wink.gif

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Feb 14 2014, 07:32 PM
Sorry, couldn't imbed the video... computer problems that I have no intention of fixing at the moment. smile.gif

http://youtu.be/aHmvHa3tGFs

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Procyon
Feb 15 2014, 09:43 AM
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Feb 14 2014, 07:02 PM) *
Hahaha.......sorry but it's funny laugh.gif I have 2 cats so I know how it is wink.gif

Deadline is 28th of February. You still have time wink.gif

Yes I know it sounds funny - but it was not... that was a nasty deep bite, it never happened to me before.
Thank you for the information! So there is still time - it should work until then, so I think I'm in.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 15 2014, 03:36 PM
Instructor
Here's a little tip regarding a way to spice up your take in this collab biggrin.gif Hope you will find it useful!

+Quote Post
gregc1
Feb 15 2014, 05:11 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 15 2014, 02:36 PM) *
Here's a little tip regarding a way to spice up your take in this collab biggrin.gif Hope you will find it useful!

Thanks Cosmin. Apparently you are a mind reader. biggrin.gif I've been trying to break out of the normal major shapes or sounds and work in a different feel here and there. Half bends up and down on the D# and on the G sound very nice in certain places as well, although technically you are bending to touch a 'normal' tone there. I'm going to play with that C and see what I can come up with.

Thanks again for taking the time. cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Feb 15 2014, 05:17 PM
Tone Seeker
Hey gang !

Finally I got my new laptop working. I tell you, moving from Mac to back Windows is pain in the butt. All my music stuff, software and installing. Huh tongue.gif

But here's my solo. Maybe little fine tuning needed though...

https://soundcloud.com/alfafirefox/gmc-united-demo-track

Cheers

-Ville-

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 15 2014, 05:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Feb 14 2014, 03:32 PM) *
Sorry, couldn't imbed the video... computer problems that I have no intention of fixing at the moment. smile.gif

Mroberts is back!!! smile.gif
Very nice composition mate! It sounds melodic and tasty. Good job!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Feb 16 2014, 04:15 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Hey all, Really cool takes so far!

I played a Vox wah and a light MXR chorus on this one.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Feb 16 2014, 08:29 AM
Learning Rock Star
Sorry I couldnt get the video but here is the audio of what I have been practicing over this track. Any feedback would be cool.

https://soundcloud.com/jim-seekford-music/collab-ideas

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 16 2014, 09:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Feb 15 2014, 04:17 PM) *
Hey gang !

Finally I got my new laptop working. I tell you, moving from Mac to back Windows is pain in the butt. All my music stuff, software and installing. Huh tongue.gif

But here's my solo. Maybe little fine tuning needed though...

https://soundcloud.com/alfafirefox/gmc-united-demo-track

Cheers

-Ville-

Hey mate smile.gif You got some cool phrases here! I'd take out a bit of the roughness tho - it's a bit too rigid somehow - maybe more bends and vibrato and definitely longer notes to make it sweeter wink.gif

QUOTE (Jim Seekford @ Feb 16 2014, 07:29 AM) *
Sorry I couldnt get the video but here is the audio of what I have been practicing over this track. Any feedback would be cool.

https://soundcloud.com/jim-seekford-music/collab-ideas

Heh! Great way to start this one mate - you surprised me, so that's very good! A bit too crowded towards the end, but all in all, it sounds very nice!

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Feb 16 2014, 03:15 AM) *
Hey all, Really cool takes so far!

I played a Vox wah and a light MXR chorus on this one.

Nothing short of what I would expect from you smile.gif Tone, melody and nice phrasing! Well done DG!

QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Feb 14 2014, 06:32 PM) *

I agree with Gabi wink.gif Nice lines here, mate!

QUOTE (gregc1 @ Feb 15 2014, 04:11 PM) *
Thanks Cosmin. Apparently you are a mind reader. biggrin.gif I've been trying to break out of the normal major shapes or sounds and work in a different feel here and there. Half bends up and down on the D# and on the G sound very nice in certain places as well, although technically you are bending to touch a 'normal' tone there. I'm going to play with that C and see what I can come up with.

Thanks again for taking the time. cool.gif

Glad I could help wink.gif and I am looking forward to see where you took the idea biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
wrk
Feb 16 2014, 10:08 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Is there still a spot left in this collab?

While jamming over the backing, i came up with this idea.
Hope you like it and it's usable somewhere !

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3102298..._United_WRK.zip

This post has been edited by wrk: Feb 17 2014, 10:33 AM

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Feb 16 2014, 11:01 AM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (wrk @ Feb 16 2014, 01:08 PM) *

Man, that was sweet !! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Feb 16 2014, 11:20 AM
Learning Rock Star
Finally got it done!

Attached File  No_Backing_Taka_Perry.wav ( 7.97MB ) Number of downloads: 124

--------------------

+Quote Post
Huargo
Feb 16 2014, 01:22 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (wrk @ Feb 16 2014, 10:08 AM) *

WHOA!!!!! Andy Veil one of my fav's GMC'rs here!!!!

This post has been edited by huargo: Feb 16 2014, 01:44 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 16 2014, 03:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wrk @ Feb 16 2014, 09:08 AM) *

You gotta be kiddin me biggrin.gif Of course there's a place for ya man! This is very good! Very, very good! Top notch articulation, tone and phrasing!

QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Feb 16 2014, 10:20 AM) *
Finally got it done!

Attached File  No_Backing_Taka_Perry.wav ( 7.97MB ) Number of downloads: 124

Hey Taka! nice to have you onboard mate - you did a nice job emphasizing on that theme smile.gif

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Feb 16 2014, 04:06 PM
Yeah!

So many great versions and ideas for this collab.

My version is still incomplete, because it still needs some adjustments smile.gif
I've tested so many versions for this collab (my first collab)...now I'm thinking, just going to make some
little adjusments to the version on first page smile.gif because sometimes the first feelings are the best, maybe some kind of true instinct version.

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
wrk
Feb 16 2014, 04:23 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Great, thanks Cosmin!!
I will edit my post later and add a dropbox link with the other files if that’s ok.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 16 2014, 03:20 PM) *
You gotta be kiddin me biggrin.gif Of course there's a place for ya man! This is very good! Very, very good! Top notch articulation, tone and phrasing!

Thanks huargo and WeePee for your nice comments smile.gif

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Feb 16 2014, 04:48 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks Cosmin! I'm working on slowing down and focusing on what I'm soloing over. That is very hard to keep track of while playing. I feel like I'm making smarter choices since coming to gmc.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:02 AM