Nearly 2 Months In And Making Drastic Improvements, Big Thankyou
Bondy
Nov 19 2007, 06:43 AM
Learning Roadie
Right guys nearly 2 months with Gmc now and i just wanted to say a big thankyou to all the instructors especially Gabriel Kris and Pavel for providing such fantastic lessons.I have learnt so much and can't belive how much i have improved mainly my technics eg legato harmonics tapping never thought i would be able to pick this stuff up so Big thankyou to everyone at Gmc for making me a better guitarist.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 19 2007, 07:59 AM
Instructor
Way to go!! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 19 2007, 08:00 AM
Instructor
You're welcome and thank you! Keep practicing and let us know how it feels and plays after a year wink.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 19 2007, 12:15 PM
Lets go fishing!
That is great Bondy, keep up the hard work and who knows where you might go with your playing!! cool.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:32 PM