2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Bijelo Dugme
Nemanja Filipovi...
Feb 13 2008, 01:52 AM
Singing Instructor
wow Muris you palyd with some stars...considering Riblja Corba...they are activ as any band can be,,the play all the time..we have the same menager(Gane Pecikoza)..so we playd before them couple of times...
Bjelo Dugme..yeah..reunion was good only for them...concert in Belgrade(200 000 people)was badly done...very bad sound equipment...people was disapointed....

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Charvel
Mar 7 2008, 12:17 PM
GMC:er
Some questions for you muris: I've seen you've played some Indexi cover songs, and the solos you made were just great... Is there any chance of getting your covers of Indexi on mp3 or whole videos?? I really like what you guys made out of these old songs. The singer wasn't quite Kemal Monteno-ish, but it still sounded good, you sounded like million times better than the indexi guitarist.

Btw, how long will I have to wait for the Bijelo Dugme Lesson? Not that I want you to hurry up or something, I know that you're very busy, but I'm just curious smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 9 2008, 01:15 PM
Instructor
Yeah In the style of Bijelo Dugme would be great! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:36 AM