3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Funny Yngwie Fact, title
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 19 2008, 09:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (THE BUZZARD @ Nov 19 2008, 09:07 PM) *
listen buddy, i forgot to take my caps lock off, what the hell does that got to do with what we were talking about? it,s no big deal.....chill out!!!!!!!!!

You could edit your post. Kjutte just told you to torn off the caps because it is not cool to write with caps, you leave impression like you are yelling to someone mate. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clare
Nov 19 2008, 09:19 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Nov 19 2008, 04:13 PM) *
You could edit your post. Kjutte just told you to torn off the caps because it is not cool to write with caps, you leave impression like you are yelling to someone mate. smile.gif

no not at all ivan, i just forgot to turn my caps off that,s all, geeeee i never thought it would be taken so seriously, i will make sure in the future take i turn my caps off before speaking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Nov 19 2008, 09:20 PM
Learning Tone Master
Did anyone ever here the audio recording of him in a rage on a flight? I remember back when I had my first guitar lesson, my tutor showed me that. Very funny!

I've seen Yngwie live at the Mean Fiddler in London about 5 years ago I'd guess. He is a talented muscian there is no doubt about that, even if he isn't your prefered taste.

One thing I did notice was he seemed to still be wearing the same leather trousers as he used to back when he wasn't bigger - there was a lot of belly spillage!

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
Enucleation
Nov 19 2008, 11:04 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (THE BUZZARD @ Nov 19 2008, 03:19 PM) *
no not at all ivan, i just forgot to turn my caps off that,s all, geeeee i never thought it would be taken so seriously, i will make sure in the future take i turn my caps off before speaking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa man. Chill out, i HIGHLY doubt that Kjutte had any malicious intent. No one but you took it seriously, mate.

--------------------
Gear
::Guitars::
ESP LTD AX-50 (Temporarily 'out of service')
ESP LTD KH-202
Jackson King V
Ibanez Xiphos (Main)
::Amp::
Line 6 Spider Valve
::Misc::
Pod Studio UX2/Pod Farm
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Ernie Ball Strings (11-48 for Standard D) (9-42 for Standard)
Any pick that works for me
::Wanted::
B.C. Rich Stealth
Xiphos 7 String
Too much....

+Quote Post
kjutte
Nov 20 2008, 03:55 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (THE BUZZARD @ Nov 19 2008, 09:07 PM) *
listen buddy, i forgot to take my caps lock off, what the hell does that got to do with what we were talking about? it,s no big deal.....chill out!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me like someone else needs to chill out.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:21 AM