2 Pages V   1 2 >  
No Offence But..., what the heck was Yngwie thinking?
Jesse
Sep 11 2009, 08:26 AM
GMC:er

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Sep 11 2009, 08:32 AM
same as always: "look at me"

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 11 2009, 08:33 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Perpetual + and an 80's look cover. Kind of like the old Rising Force albums. Not bad! I think Yngwie payed this a lot more thought that you maybe realize.

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 11 2009, 08:38 AM
Whatsup with his facial expression biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 11 2009, 08:48 AM
QUOTE (Jesse @ Sep 11 2009, 09:38 AM) *
Whatsup with his facial expression biggrin.gif

Isn't that the standard teenage girl facebook pose these days? huh.gif
It seems it's moving up the ages with Yngwie biggrin.gif

Agreed, it doesn't become him but I never looked at his face at first only his hairy che... guitar I mean, guitar with hands on fire, the perpetual flame unsure.gif
laugh.gif

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Sep 11 2009, 08:55 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Sep 11 2009, 02:48 AM) *

How much time do you spend researching that? Let's see some ID, pal.

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 11 2009, 08:58 AM
Just about to ask that;D

--------------------

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Sep 11 2009, 09:03 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (MickeM @ Sep 11 2009, 09:48 AM) *

So true, and you don't even need to spend more than 5 minutes browsing your teenage friends pics to see that and with some stupid fingers crossed gang signs and stuff.

So let's say I love Yngwie and his hand on fire. tongue.gif

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
sted
Sep 11 2009, 09:05 AM
Learning Rock Star
gotta love the yng, half man, half hair-do!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 11 2009, 09:07 AM
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Sep 11 2009, 09:55 AM) *
How much time do you spend researching that? Let's see some ID, pal.

laugh.gif trying to convince the teenage girls in my family (kids cousines etc) that a kissy mouth on all pictures they publish doesn't look hot, just silly, I spent too much time and effort really dry.gif and all for nothing, all I learned was that I'm too old, unhip and doesn't know squat about kids... not that I ever was one myself or anything tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 11 2009, 09:14 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Sep 11 2009, 10:07 AM) *
laugh.gif trying to convince the teenage girls in my family (kids cousines etc) that a kissy mouth on all pictures they publish doesn't look hot, just silly, I spent too much time and effort really dry.gif and all for nothing, all I learned was that I'm too old, unhip and doesn't know squat about kids... not that I ever was one myself or anything tongue.gif

Tbh, that depends... if the girl is hot.... tongue.gif But you're right ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Sep 11 2009, 09:23 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
A hot girl with a kissy mouth for all the guys around you is not a girl for you.
My 2 cents... wink.gif

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 11 2009, 09:24 AM
haha, might be, but she might still be hot non the less? biggrin.gif

Mehe

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 11 2009, 09:24 AM
QUOTE (Keilnoth @ Sep 11 2009, 10:23 AM) *
A hot girl with a kissy mouth for all the guys around you is not a girl for you.
My 2 cents... wink.gif

*nods* smile.gif
And the kissy mouth will look artificial no matter who's wearing it. Like a no-cost lips enlargement.

+Quote Post
AdamB
Sep 11 2009, 09:45 AM
I guess it's just the kind of thing he had to do to get a place in the music buisiness. Most musicians have to compromise somewhere and if all you have to do is dress like an idiot and do ridiculous poses on album covers then you should think yourself lucky hehe.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 11 2009, 10:21 AM
Instructor
That's a lousy cover man, but for that time it was good I guess..

What I noticed is how big the contrast is between his name and the name of the band check it out. His name is done with lush fire-style gradient, and big font size, and now look at the poor black and white name of the band. Looks like it's cut from some newspapers and glued to the cover, just because the record company told to do so after examining it biggrin.gif

Regarding face expression, well... good ol' Yngwie, he was always like that biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 11 2009, 10:22 AM
GMC Founder
What are you guys talking about? She's beautiful

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 11 2009, 10:36 AM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 11 2009, 11:21 AM) *
That's a lousy cover man, but for that time it was good I guess..

It's 2008 wink.gif

And, correct me if I'm wrong but nowadays he's just Yngwie, Rising force is his record company (hence Malmsteen's). But I could be wrong about that.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 11 2009, 10:42 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (MickeM @ Sep 11 2009, 11:36 AM) *
It's 2008 wink.gif

And, correct me if I'm wrong but nowadays he's just Yngwie, Rising force is his record company (hence Malmsteen's). But I could be wrong about that.

It's new! Oh man, I really thought it's from the 80ties, he possibly wanted to create that vintage 80ties feel. Thanks Micke for the correction, I would never thought it's todays cover, it really looks terrible. The Rising Force label I thought is the name of the band, looks like it! laugh.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Sep 11 2009, 10:47 AM
Instructor
Was Yingwie trying to look like a girl in this one or? biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:09 PM