Gmc Chat
Clau
Apr 18 2008, 10:05 AM
GMC:er

Good afteroon guys.

Gmc chat its a very good and nice tool to ask questions or to have a very nice conversation why nobody takes advantage of it? I think I sow just 3 people in 4-5 days. I recon lessons will be much easyer to understand by just ask a streight question live to the instructor rather than wait a few minutes hours or maybe days for an ansewere. In my opinion saves time and you ca get the information faster than post. Forum mesenger are briliant tools aswell but nothing compares with live chat. I after this post people will comme more ofthen on the chat.

Thank you!!

Kind regards

Claudiu.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Apr 18 2008, 10:35 AM
Instructor
I check in on the chat often in the evenings and later in the day when i dont have many interuptions going on. But there's rarely people in sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Apr 18 2008, 10:46 AM
Get to da Chopper!
often people are busy- and due to time zone differences it isnt always easy to get everybody into a chat session.

Now and again we do have some big chat gatherings which can be fun and quite productive...it is used, now and again, but definitely isnt a forgotten GMC feature.

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Apr 18 2008, 10:47 AM
Wait a second, we have a chat room!?

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 18 2008, 10:48 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Young Guitarist @ Apr 18 2008, 11:47 AM) *
Wait a second, we have a chat room!?

Haha, yes there is wink.gif

You're gonna be active I reckon..? laugh.gif

Guess I'll pop in later today smile.gif

+Quote Post
Clau
Apr 18 2008, 10:54 AM

Hey Trond

Yes mate I agree I had a chat with Vinod yesterday and he was disconnecting me loads of times. Like somebody was kicking me very wierd. But why where its the problem? Admins canot fix the problem? I will realy enjoy live chat.

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Apr 18 2008, 11:03 AM
LIVE!? OMG OMG OMG! SOMEONE TELL ME! WHERE TO FIND THIS! GRAHSRHDSAUDFJEA *DESPErATE* EDI FJCSDIHFNSIOAJK !! ohmy.gif

That ^ Is a reknowned guitar riff... laugh.gif just kidding xD

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Apr 18 2008, 11:08 AM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (Clau @ Apr 18 2008, 03:54 PM) *
Hey Trond

Yes mate I agree I had a chat with Vinod yesterday and he was disconnecting me loads of times. Like somebody was kicking me very wierd. But why where its the problem? Admins canot fix the problem? I will realy enjoy live chat.

I was disconnecting you! blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Apr 18 2008, 11:11 AM
Yay! Claud PMed me and told me all! So fun here ^^, every1 join, or feel the wrath of the spam biggrin.gif

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Apr 18 2008, 11:23 AM
Acoustic Instructor
yes Yesterday we have a long conversation.
Clau was disconnecting few times.
Now I am online in the Chat room  biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 18 2008, 12:53 PM
Vinod has the powers of the forum lol. The ability to disconnect someone with the click of a button. It's the Esc button you have to be aware of. If Vinod presses that button your computer leaps off the desk and runs out the door biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Apr 18 2008, 12:56 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 18 2008, 05:53 PM) *
Vinod has the powers of the forum lol. The ability to disconnect someone with the click of a button. It's the Esc button you have to be aware of. If Vinod presses that button your computer leaps off the desk and runs out the door biggrin.gif

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Apr 18 2008, 12:56 PM
Instructor
I think it would be great but the times that I entered there was not anyone tongue.gif
It would be great to say a date and hour to be in the chat. For instance I can be in the chat Wednesday, Thursday or Friday from 14 to 15,30 ... smile.gif

Ah, and if somebody wants to talk with my just send me a PM and I try to enter in the chat !!!

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Apr 18 2008, 12:57 PM
Acoustic Instructor
I am afraid to use My Esc button now
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 18 2008, 12:58 PM
haha biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Clau
Apr 18 2008, 12:59 PM
Hahaha Bewware of Vinold esc hes watching us!!

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Apr 18 2008, 01:02 PM
Acoustic Instructor
Juan and Me are in Chat room  don't disturb us laugh.gif laugh.gif

If you do I hit Esc tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Apr 18 2008, 01:04 PM
Instructor
we are having a special conversation... unsure.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Apr 18 2008, 01:06 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Apr 18 2008, 06:04 PM) *
we are having a special conversation... unsure.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

yes very special mellow.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:26 PM