Incarnated Solo Cover
enlo22
Feb 7 2015, 06:03 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Hey guys I made a cover of the song Incarnated by Obscura, it was quiet difficult to learn but with a lot of practice I managed to do it smile.gif
it has some really neat 7th arpeggios ideas, I thought i'd share here and maybe some of you guys would want to learn it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m26nHMLm1E

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 7 2015, 08:52 AM
Learning Rock Star
It's way too fast for me to learn, I think! But it sounds very cool, and you did a good job of covering it!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 7 2015, 04:06 PM
Instructor
Wou! That's a killer solo and you've learnt and played it really well!! How was the learning process? by ear? tabs? both?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Nick6373
Feb 7 2015, 07:53 PM
GMC:er
Wow that's impressive haha. It's really nice and clean playing too!!
Good job!

+Quote Post
Huargo
Feb 7 2015, 08:28 PM
Tone Seeker
Good job!

--------------------

+Quote Post
enlo22
Feb 7 2015, 11:51 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Thanks everyone for taking a look smile.gif
I did spend a bunch of time practicing it, I used a Guitarpro tab that way i could practice it slow first and over time went from 50% to 75%. once you get to the 75 mark and comfortable at it, then try it with the song and it'll be actually easier than it was with guitar pro lol, idk why that happens to me. and some parts you sort of have to tweak a bit unless it'll sound too robotic IMO.

aelumamittendum: I don't think it's too fast for you to learn man, start slow and build from there, i thought it was too fast too.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:49 PM