How To Play This 1-octave Higher Note ?, Playing harmful note
dantrantheman
Nov 11 2008, 02:45 AM
GMC:er
Hello all,

I can't reproduce 1-octave higher sound of the note in video # 7 of the following lesson which I think the instructor refers to as "harmful" note

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...ballad-soloing/

Anybody knows how please explain. I tried to ask the instructor but he doesn't have a personal forum board I don't know how to contact

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SensE
Nov 11 2008, 02:59 AM
That's video #6 you talking about. I'm not sure what is harmful note that he means and refers to. But im pretty sure that is pinch harmonic. You do a quick bend on B string 10 frets and do a pinch harmonics on those.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 11 2008, 03:06 AM
Instructor
Yep,that would be pinched harmonic. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
dantrantheman
Nov 11 2008, 08:25 PM
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Nov 10 2008, 06:06 PM) *
Yep,that would be pinched harmonic. smile.gif

Yes, now I'm able to produce such a note. Thanks a bunch

+Quote Post
Jeff
Nov 11 2008, 08:38 PM
QUOTE (dantrantheman @ Nov 10 2008, 08:45 PM) *
Hello all,

I can't reproduce 1-octave higher sound of the note in video # 7 of the following lesson which I think the instructor refers to as "harmful" note

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...ballad-soloing/

Anybody knows how please explain. I tried to ask the instructor but he doesn't have a personal forum board I don't know how to contact

Just for future reference, Hisham does have a forum board here - https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...p?showforum=130

+Quote Post
SensE
Nov 11 2008, 08:53 PM
You are welcome. Feel free to ask any one of us if you have question

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:24 AM