Hi From France
ZeCoyote
Aug 14 2007, 05:06 AM
GMC:er
Hi,

I decided finally to post a little presentation here.

My name is Eric and I'm quite a new guitarist (1 year) but a Masterclass guitar user from the beginning (my beginning !) ! For a long time, I told myself I was too old to be a beginner and become a good guitarist and one day I said to myself "when i will be 10 years older, I will have 10 years of guitar practising". Indeed, I'm not so old, 28 yo smile.gif

I tried guitar alone during 6 months to be sure I won't let this passion become a pretty decoration in my living room. Now I'm sure of it, I decided to take some live lessons. Kris, Muris or Gabriel are too far from my home so I found one here in Toulon (south of France) biggrin.gif . Two lessons for now.

I used to play with a little band formed by some work mates, mixing some total beginners like me, with former professional musicians (we all are computer engineers now). We played mainly ACDC, Beatles, Deep Purple (well ... Smoke on the water would be correct laugh.gif ). Now i leaved this company, I'm alone and I am on Masterclass website every night. It is too difficult to find a beginner band with people of my generation ...

My idols, inspiring artists and objectives are Mark Knopfler above all, Angus Young and Slash (not very original). But mainly Mark Knopfler who makes the exact style of music I love. And I thank Muris a lot for his "In the Stye of Mark Knopfler", it was great !

That's all. Very happy to be in this community !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 14 2007, 05:09 AM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome - we'll do our best to substitute for your band smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 14 2007, 06:25 AM
GMC:er
Welcome biggrin.gif
Hope you enjoy it here and learn lots.

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Aug 15 2007, 12:08 AM
Instructor
Salut! Bienvenue sur le site!
Je suis Francais aussi. Je viens d'un petit village pres d'Aix-en-Provence.
J'habite actuellement aux States et donne des cours sur le site.
Content d'avoir un autre Francais ici!
N'hesite pas a poser des questions, on est la pour t'aider.
A bientot!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
JVM
Aug 15 2007, 12:15 AM
Learning Roadie
Welcome! I can't think of any better inspirations to have tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:38 AM