7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
**Men In Blues**, Uploads
kyldeee
Jun 10 2008, 04:37 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Jun 10 2008, 02:49 PM) *
Awesome work Kaz. Is that the final mix? If so we can tell smells that we are ready and maybe we can start with another song.

Yay.... Awesome work Kaz smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 14 2008, 09:54 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Jun 10 2008, 03:49 PM) *
Awesome work Kaz. Is that the final mix? If so we can tell smells that we are ready and maybe we can start with another song.

If you don't want to do another voice over it, it's ok. It'd be cool if you could double some voices, like on the chorus or on the " Leave them kids alone" part? I think it's cool! I want it finished as well.

I propose this:
If you, coffeeman, can do a bit more vocals within this week, do it. If you don't have time we'll just leave it. Also the first part of the solo isn't quit right. Here I'd say the same: if it's possible within a week, do it. Otherwise don't.

It's so nice to hear all these people saying they like the vocals biggrin.gif .

EDIT: I' need to get the sounds I make out biggrin.gif that was for latency fixing biggrin.gif I'l get rid of it tomorow. Can someone do some EQ to get the buzzing gone? btw..the doubled vocals are a bit weird in the start, but then they go prety nice biggrin.gif

EDIT2: I'm just so proud of our work tongue.gif just three people (including Smells)!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Jun 14 2008, 09:56 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 15 2008, 07:08 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Well, coffee if you don't I can already upload the final verysion if you don't want to redo takes. If you do just do it and I'll mix em in.

Here it is guys: almost the same biggrin.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  ABITWfinal.mp3 ( 3.14MB ) Number of downloads: 181

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jun 15 2008, 07:15 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Not bad guys, not bad at all, well done on the vocals Kaz!! Brave stuff smile.gif

Can one of you let me know if this is the final mix and the song now completed? if so I can get a thread opened up for you guys biggrin.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 15 2008, 07:37 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Smells @ Jun 15 2008, 08:15 PM) *
Not bad guys, not bad at all, well done on the vocals Kaz!! Brave stuff smile.gif

Can one of you let me know if this is the final mix and the song now completed? if so I can get a thread opened up for you guys biggrin.gif

Just whaiting for Coffee to check in! I'll send him a PM biggrin.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Jun 16 2008, 04:36 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
sorry for the delay guys. I think we can leave the voice the way it is , u did an awesome work kaz. I want to redo the solo ,please give me a couple of days and we will be finished.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jun 17 2008, 08:11 PM
Should we have some kind of a logo like the other bands have????

--------------------

- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 18 2008, 07:22 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kyldeee @ Jun 17 2008, 09:11 PM) *
Should we have some kind of a logo like the other bands have????

Yep, but coffee and I aren't exactly the best logo creators (no offence biggrin.gif ) Smells did a try though, but it was....not quit right tongue.gif You can give it a go if you want!!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jun 18 2008, 09:24 AM
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 18 2008, 07:22 AM) *
Yep, but coffee and I aren't exactly the best logo creators (no offence biggrin.gif ) Smells did a try though, but it was....not quit right tongue.gif You can give it a go if you want!!

If I should try, what kind of program would I need to make one????

--------------------

- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 18 2008, 07:06 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Well, probably Photoshop would do it biggrin.gif. It isn't realy easy, but using some templates and images from the internet you should get quit far! You might also wanna use online banner generators, they can make cool texts in a certain style. Then you could, for instance, take the text out of the rest of the banner and use it in the background you made!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 15 2008, 02:23 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
coffeeman doesn't react to my PM's... I think we should finish this project, but I'm not the leader. Cofee is, but he seems inactive. I'd say we just give it a week and if he hasn't responded before then (21-07-08), we'll just keep this as our final sound. What do you think of that Kyldee?

I'm sorry if this isn't what Coffeeman wants, but he's not around unsure.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jul 15 2008, 02:32 PM
Yeah, sounds good to me, I actually meant to ask what's going on since I haven't seen Coffee in a long time, but the track sounds fine to me, so if Smells is cool with it, I suggest that we start a new project, and finish this, if Coffeeman doesn't show up soon smile.gif

--------------------

- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 15 2008, 02:34 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Ok, then here's the official message:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Coffeeman doesn't react on the PM's or on this board within a week from now, we'll finish this and start a new project.

That would do the job tongue.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jul 15 2008, 02:48 PM
works for me...

--------------------

- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 17 2008, 11:05 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Also if you wanna give it a shot, no problem! It's to hard for me biggrin.gif btw, how are things going with the logo?

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jul 22 2008, 02:54 PM
I didn't even try and make one since I'm no good, and I don't have any programs to make such things, I guess I could give it a try, but I'm not promising anything smile.gif

--------------------

- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Jul 23 2008, 04:49 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey guys , whats up. Sorry for the delay but Im back now , I had a couple of rough weeks at work. I think we should leave the song as it is , and we should start working on a new song. I think we did a good work not awesome but good , and we can move on.

My suggestion for a new song is Are you gonna go my way by Lenny Kravitz , let me know what zou think.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jul 23 2008, 10:14 AM
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Jul 23 2008, 04:49 AM) *
Hey guys , whats up. Sorry for the delay but Im back now , I had a couple of rough weeks at work. I think we should leave the song as it is , and we should start working on a new song. I think we did a good work not awesome but good , and we can move on.

My suggestion for a new song is Are you gonna go my way by Lenny Kravitz , let me know what zou think.

Yeah, I think we can leave it like that, sounds good enough for me smile.gif for the next song I was hoping something a little bit more bluesy. I don't have anything in mind right now, but soon as I do I'll let u know, but this sounds good also, although I'm not a big fan of Lenny smile.gif

Maybe Eric Clapton Change the world or Bad Love

This post has been edited by kyldeee: Jul 23 2008, 10:32 AM

--------------------

- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 23 2008, 04:49 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
We can try Layla again, but it would be very stupid if it was to hard again. I'll pm Smells about our finished song!

I'd like something from the RHCP or somehting from Eric Clapton. It's good to have some blues in the men in blues. Maybe J.J. Cale?? Cocain is easy, we could do that in two weeks time. Maybe not enough different guitar lines in there.

Update: Change the World and Bad Love both seem a bit hard for me.. sorry I also thought of Sultans of swing from the dire straits, but again it can be hard. This I could do the easier stuff and you two could add the harder pieces maybe?

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Jul 23 2008, 04:55 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jul 23 2008, 05:00 PM
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jul 23 2008, 04:49 PM) *
We can try Layla again, but it would be very stupid if it was to hard again. I'll pm Smells about our finished song!

I'd like something from the RHCP or somehting from Eric Clapton. It's good to have some blues in the men in blues. Maybe J.J. Cale?? Cocain is easy, we could do that in two weeks time. Maybe not enough different guitar lines in there.

Update: Change the World and Bad Love both seem a bit hard for me.. sorry I also thought of Sultans of swing from the dire straits, but again it can be hard. This I could do the easier stuff and you two could add the harder pieces maybe?

I'm down with everything, but blues would be the best smile.gif

--------------------

- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:38 AM