Introduction
megadethklok66
Feb 27 2012, 10:34 PM
GMC:er
hello gmc. my name is greg showen im a guitarist from indiana i play alot of pantera and i love metal. i am in a band called punishing hate and we are kinda making progress but the problem is we dont have a drummer. my favorite bands are pantera, megadeth, slayer, metallica, children of bodom and slipknot. my favorite guitarists are dimebag darrell, joe satriani, yngwie malmsteen, alexi lahio and synester gates. my dream is to be a really good guitarist performing massive concerts all around the world for the fans and for the music. i am not in this for the money but purely for the love of music. this website has helped me alot so far im loving learning all the solos. please keep them coming

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
THEY CANT STOP US LET EM TRY FOR HEAVY METAL WE WILL DIE!!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 28 2012, 01:09 AM
Welcome to GMC Greg! smile.gif I'm Todd, one of our instructors here and I LOVE METAL TOO! We do a lot of Metal riffing/soloing each Saturday in my weekly video chat. Join us if you can! Each Sat from 5PM EST to 7Pm EST. To take a look at last weeks lesson, you can see the notes and guitar pro files here.

http://bit.ly/gmclesson98

I dig your favs list man! Mine has most of the same names wink.gif

Todd

QUOTE (megadethklok66 @ Feb 27 2012, 04:34 PM) *
hello gmc. my name is greg showen im a guitarist from indiana i play alot of pantera and i love metal. i am in a band called punishing hate and we are kinda making progress but the problem is we dont have a drummer. my favorite bands are pantera, megadeth, slayer, metallica, children of bodom and slipknot. my favorite guitarists are dimebag darrell, joe satriani, yngwie malmsteen, alexi lahio and synester gates. my dream is to be a really good guitarist performing massive concerts all around the world for the fans and for the music. i am not in this for the money but purely for the love of music. this website has helped me alot so far im loving learning all the solos. please keep them coming

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
megadethklok66
Feb 28 2012, 04:53 AM
ill see what i can do about using a different computer this one doesnt want to load the live chat i have another..... Die For Metal!!

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 28 2012, 12:09 AM) *
Welcome to GMC Greg! smile.gif I'm Todd, one of our instructors here and I LOVE METAL TOO! We do a lot of Metal riffing/soloing each Saturday in my weekly video chat. Join us if you can! Each Sat from 5PM EST to 7Pm EST. To take a look at last weeks lesson, you can see the notes and guitar pro files here.

http://bit.ly/gmclesson98

I dig your favs list man! Mine has most of the same names wink.gif

Todd

--------------------
THEY CANT STOP US LET EM TRY FOR HEAVY METAL WE WILL DIE!!!!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 28 2012, 09:03 AM
Instructor
Hi Greg!! Welcome to the site! Here you will find lots of metal stuff! I would like to see a video of your playing or maybe some clips from your band! I always loved Pantera! smile.gif

Have you been exploring the Collabs, the REC program, the mentoring programs and the Vchat sessions here?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 28 2012, 10:32 AM
Instructor
Hey Greg, welcome to GMC... always nice to meet another metalhead, especially one who is obviously familiar with the Manowar tune 'Die for Metal', surely one of the best metal anthems ever made ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 29 2012, 09:51 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC mate! Take a look around and explore the site - we have daily video chat sessions (check out the bottom of the homepage for the complete schedule - mine is at 8 PM London time each Thursday) and of course, if you need guidance or a lesson plan, feel free to write me a PM - I am running a personal mentoring program and I'd be glad to help out smile.gif

cheers

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 29 2012, 07:15 PM
Instructor
Welcome aboard man, glad you joined. You seem like a true metalhead, it's great to hear that. Don't worry about the drummer. My advice is: work your way slowly to the top. If you are good enough, a drummer will appear.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:15 AM