(edit: Chat Ended ) Jamming & Helping In Chat
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 3 2014, 03:46 PM
GMC Founder
Wow this was an amazing session - I spoke with so many new people!

I even think I might have turned some metalheads on to swingy phrasing...we'll see, I have given a whole bunch of homework so hopefully we'll see some results.

----

If you urgently need help or jam (not the kind you eat) I am here for you:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/chat/

If you just wantt to stick around without talking that's perfectly fine too - you might pick up some new stuff anyway!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 3 2014, 06:31 PM
GMC Founder
Back again! We just had an awesome session covering how you can use your current scale knowledge to create completely new sounds and colors.

Come join me!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 3 2014, 07:00 PM
GMC Founder
bump

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 3 2014, 08:06 PM
GMC Founder
bump!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 3 2014, 09:55 PM
GMC Founder
E minor 6 string arpeggio
----------------------12-15
----------------------------
--------------12-16
12h15

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mith
Jun 4 2014, 05:00 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I liked the bit about recovering from wrong notes. something that always eventually happens and almost always at the worse time. Never really thought about trying to actually practice recovering in a way that made it sound intentional and creative.

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 4 2014, 08:12 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Mith @ Jun 4 2014, 06:00 AM) *
I liked the bit about recovering from wrong notes. something that always eventually happens and almost always at the worse time. Never really thought about trying to actually practice recovering in a way that made it sound intentional and creative.

Yes [fixed] mistakes is what can make an improvised line come alive. It is very important to allow yourself to be adventurous and make mistakes - otherwise you will sound like a robot, at best.

Thanks for an awesome chat session, and congrats on your first REC take!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mith
Jun 4 2014, 08:53 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks, was quite diffrent doing a video.
Have to look into rolling off a bit of top end on that high gain patch. Pretty much just my go too patches. But yeah that is one of the downsides of the POD HD. Have been thinking of maybe getting one of the axe fx's the end of the yr for pure tone goodness.

And I didn't really put much thought into my vibrato so it makes sence it was a lil soft. Needs more of those bluesy kinda vibratos. Something to look into.

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:04 AM