Howdy From The Netherlands, Some fruitcake has just arived...
Mer-V
Jul 18 2007, 02:21 PM
GMC:er
Hello all members of this GMC forum smile.gif.

With this I like to take the opportunity to introduce myself propperly to y'all.

My name is Robert Smit and I'm from a small city (its actually a village since I hasn't got the right to be a city, but its big enough to be one) called Emmen which is in the North-East of the Netherlands. So far I've lived to see 18 springs, with my 19th birthday comming right up in september. What more to tell? Hmm, well I'm going to study Internatiol Hospitality Management next year, which I hope to compleet in 4 years and after that, well, I'll just see ^^.

I have no idea how I reached this site in the first place (I think it was because of youtube though, via Kris's mad 'Chicken Pickin' lesson tongue.gif), but so far I've been around the site for almost a year mostly checking the licks of the day and the free section (which I can't seem to find anymore...). A few months ago I gave up real guitar lessons because I wouldn't have time for them anymore with my new study, but decided that I didn't want to give up guitar playing, so I subscribed to GMC. The first thing I want to say about the site and its content is;

Whoa!

The quality and originality of the lessons is amazing, and so far I've enjoyed every attempt at playing whatever I saw. Especially Pavels Rock 'n Rythm lessons are classical, all verry nice to learn, allthough I might not even be able to play ghehe.

My musical preferences go out to all that rocks, some blues and most metal genre's (I'm not that charmed with death/black metal, or those extreems).

Well, that's about everything you need to know about me (well actually, I wouldn't be surprised if you din't gave a s***, but whatever haha tongue.gif).

Regards, MerV

Edited for language - Andrew

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Jul 18 2007, 02:57 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:48 AM