Bending And Vibratos, Help
Silver Stratocas...
Aug 11 2009, 08:08 PM
GMC:er
Hey Ivan. I'm learning your Mixing Major and Minor Pentatonic Boxes lesson and you do a lot of slow, tasteful bends followed up with vibratos with the note still bent.
I have no trouble with bends, and I have no trouble with vibratos un unbent notes, but I can't seem to comine them both. Any tips?

I love the lesson BTW, it's your best in my opinion. Can't wait for the rest of the boxes.

Thanks,
Harrison

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 11 2009, 10:23 PM
Instructor
Hey my friend,

rehearsing bend-vibrato is the similar to rehearsing regular vibrato. The difference is you have to first bend the note and then vibrate it (more narrow then regular vibrato) to create vibrato on that pitch. Be careful, as constantly keeping one bended string (and practicing vibrato on that bended note) will hurt your fingers, be sure to take regular breaks when practicing this.
I give you video that I made for Toroso recently, might help you:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=329234

let me know if I can help! :

cheers
Ivan

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:46 PM