3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Testing My New Logitech Pro 9000
chast
Aug 23 2008, 05:11 PM
Learning Roadie
No, that's definetely not the reason. I got the same cam and it's running without any problems on Windows Xp

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superize
Aug 23 2008, 05:14 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (chast @ Aug 23 2008, 06:11 PM) *
No, that's definetely not the reason. I got the same cam and it's running without any problems on Windows Xp

Just to clear it out its not the camera that is the problem its the software quickpro. It should installe itself automaticly when inserting the cd but it dosent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
chast
Aug 23 2008, 05:15 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (superize @ Aug 23 2008, 06:14 PM) *
Just to clear it out its not the camera that is the problem its the software quickpro. It should installe itself automaticly when inserting the cd but it dosent

To understand you, the software isn't installed yet and wasn't installed before ?
If so just open the CD with a rightclick -> open and look for the setup file.
If not, I don't know anymore :/

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
superize
Aug 23 2008, 05:19 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
The software is supose to install itself when putting in the cd and run the setup that starts automaticly. When it comes to installing the software it start but the it just skips that part and asks me to insert the webcam insteed. When i tried it on my fathers computer it was installed like it was supposed to

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Aug 26 2008, 03:52 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Aug 23 2008, 01:08 AM) *
Of course recording each seperately gives the better sound.

Anyways...:

1. Press record in the webcam recording program
2. Press record in Audacity
3. Play and record your playing/music/whatever
4. Export as a audio-file and stop the webcam from recording
5. Open Windows Movie Maker
6. Import video track
7. Import audio track
8. Drag them to the story-board or storyline or whatever it is called
9. Use the zoom button to zoom as much as possible for better precision
10. Move the audio track around till it fits with the video - you'll probably fail a couple of times, but it will eventually be right. (Some people say that you can see the volume on the tracks and make them fit on eachother, but I can't for some reason.)
11. When they fit, be sure to choose to only have sound from audio, as that will be the audio track you recorded in Audacity

I think that's it laugh.gif

how do i stop it from looking like its in slow motion?

This post has been edited by Outlaw2112: Aug 26 2008, 03:53 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 26 2008, 12:55 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Aug 26 2008, 04:52 AM) *
how do i stop it from looking like its in slow motion?

Slow motion looks is because of cams frame rate (fps)..Try lowering resolution setting to one which cam supports in 25 or 29 fps...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 26 2008, 12:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
If you in Quick cam program set it to 640x400 it should be fine. Depending on your computer you can probably do more than that. I know I can record up to 2 mega or 1,3... and take pictures fluently at up to 8.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Aug 26 2008, 02:13 PM
still when I move my fingers on the fretboard it looks like its in slow motion.. i have it at 640x480

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 26 2008, 02:15 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Aug 26 2008, 03:13 PM) *
still when I move my fingers on the fretboard it looks like its in slow motion.. i have it at 640x480

hmm try it in 320x240 than ? Thats a very good resolution for youtube etc..

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 26 2008, 02:17 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Aug 26 2008, 03:13 PM) *

I just had a talk wid ma boi George (tongue.gif) and he made me remember something. Turn off the "Right light" technique and also turn down some other light functions in the light menu in Quick Cam.

Real light >>>> fake light.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Aug 26 2008, 02:22 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Aug 26 2008, 02:17 PM) *
I just had a talk wid ma boi George (tongue.gif) and he made me remember something. Turn off the "Right light" technique and also turn down some other light functions in the light menu in Quick Cam.

Real light >>>> fake light.

OK... ill have to try that tonight when i get home... ill let you know if that works

thanks for all the help smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Aug 31 2008, 01:55 PM
I still havent figured out how to use this to record stuff with... guess its gonna take some time, i was trying to record that lick i posted

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 31 2008, 03:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Aug 31 2008, 02:55 PM) *
I still havent figured out how to use this to record stuff with... guess its gonna take some time, i was trying to record that lick i posted

Have you turned off "right light technique"? Doesn't do any good for recording.

If you play through your computers soundcard, make sure to put that as "microphone". Besides that it's just to press "record"... mellow.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:54 PM