Great Soothing Song
Phil66
May 7 2020, 08:10 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I may have posted this before, but here it is again. Friend of mine playing bass and singing, I find it so relaxing I thought maybe some of you could benefit from it in these hard times. He looks after my company web site www.omegapistons.com

My favourite three seconds comes in at 00:49 when he sings "till we grow old" in tune with the bass, sweet.

https://youtu.be/qUO7HwKBBJM

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: May 7 2020, 08:11 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 8 2020, 02:27 AM
GMC:er
Soothing indeed! Thanks for the share smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 9 2020, 08:24 PM
Glad you like it, I've been listening to it a lot lately, had to have a phone appointment with my doctor, got prescribed some meds for severe anxiety, never been so bad with it, it was really messing with my head. Anyway, this tune relaxes me a little cool.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 10 2020, 03:34 AM
Sorry to hear about having to go to the doc but I certainly understand. This is a really trying time for everyone, especially for folks trying to keep a business afloat with employees to think about. Stay strong and stay well!!

QUOTE (Phil66 @ May 9 2020, 03:24 PM) *
Glad you like it, I've been listening to it a lot lately, had to have a phone appointment with my doctor, got prescribed some meds for severe anxiety, never been so bad with it, it was really messing with my head. Anyway, this tune relaxes me a little cool.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 12 2020, 08:26 PM
Thanks Todd,

We've gone back into work this week with lots of safety conditions.

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 13 2020, 09:47 AM
GMC Founder
Wow that is absolutely beautifull! And it's such a beautiful bass tone, totally soft

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 13 2020, 07:43 PM
Glad to hear you are back at it! I'm sure the racing world is pretty happy as welL! Safety first!

QUOTE (Phil66 @ May 12 2020, 03:26 PM) *
Thanks Todd,

We've gone back into work this week with lots of safety conditions.

Phil

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 13 2020, 08:00 PM
Thanks Todd,

One of our main customers offered to pay up front for all outstanding orders even though they aren't even started. About £50k, he said "We can't see Omega struggle, we'd be lost without you". I thought that was really nice.

Cheers

Phil

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 13 2020, 07:43 PM) *
Glad to hear you are back at it! I'm sure the racing world is pretty happy as welL! Safety first!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 14 2020, 02:47 AM
AWESOME! Great that you guys are back on it!! I'll take some high performance parts please! smile.gif Kidding.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ May 13 2020, 03:00 PM) *
Thanks Todd,

One of our main customers offered to pay up front for all outstanding orders even though they aren't even started. About £50k, he said "We can't see Omega struggle, we'd be lost without you". I thought that was really nice.

Cheers

Phil

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:45 AM