2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Yo Everyone!
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 14 2008, 06:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hello everyone! Nice to finally be able to participate on this site and learn from all the nice videos.

I've been watching the free videos on the site (the green ones, you know) for quite a while, but due to not really having any money, I didn't sign up. However as of today, I sold my V-amp (finally, man! Glad I got rid of that thing - it didn't suit me and I didn't use it!)

My name is Benjamin, I'm from Denmark, I'm 19, been playing guitar since I was 14 or so. During the last three years I haven't really been playing though, as I've been busy with ehr... pre-university (aka. "gymnasium" in Danish.). I'm still in the middle of my exams - but they don't really matter much as my grades can't really go up or down anymore - so they're just something I have to get done so I can start practicing guitar a lot again. That said, I couldn't really made, and I made a head start.

I have a couple of guitars (as we all probably do), but I can probably elaborate in another thread. Just bought a new one off Ebay - cheaply, but it's alright, though a little plastic-ish. It intonates better than my other guitars and plays very well. Wilkinson pick ups - sounds alright.

As far as guitar playing abilities go, I consider myself to be somewhat average - know my trades of tapping, legato, sweeping and such, but I geuss they're all a little rough on the edges due to not having played for a long, long time.

I used to write quite a lot of music - though most of it is just midi files/Guitar Pro files (a full, large project and arrangement a couple of years ago called "Lex Naturae"). For quite a while I've wanted to re-write some of that music, as it's about 3 years old and I don't really feel it fits the standards I want it to fit. However whatever I try to write it just doesn't sound right to me. I geuss you could say I've developed a writer's block.

Anyway, I'm here to get those edges rounded, as well as just learning a bit of everyting smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 14 2008, 06:55 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Welcome to GMC Benjamin smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Jun 14 2008, 06:58 PM
GMC:er
Welcome smile.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 14 2008, 06:58 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Great to have you here Benjamin !! Have fun wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jun 14 2008, 07:05 PM
welcome smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 14 2008, 08:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks for the welcome you all. As a little token of gratitude, I'll share with you a jam we're doing at another guitar forum. We're still one man short at this one, but he'll probably have his take done very soon. I'm the one at the second spot. Sorry for the bad sound and all.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  watching_a_sunset_on_the_moon.mp3 ( 2.89MB ) Number of downloads: 122

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 14 2008, 09:05 PM
Instructor
Hey man, welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jun 14 2008, 09:42 PM
Instructor
Welcome Benjamin!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jun 14 2008, 09:42 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Jun 14 2008, 09:49 PM
Instructor
welcome to the site

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Jun 15 2008, 09:44 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Benjamin smile.gif

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Jun 15 2008, 10:09 AM
Welcome! smile.gif

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Jun 15 2008, 11:22 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC!

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jun 15 2008, 05:34 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC!!! wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jun 15 2008, 08:46 PM
Instructor
welcome ben!!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Jun 15 2008, 08:48 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
welcome to the site

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Kosei Kubota
Jun 16 2008, 04:36 AM
Classical Instructor
Welcome to GMC, young man!
Enjoy your stay here.

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jun 16 2008, 11:19 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC !!! waiting to see your guiars wink.gif

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 16 2008, 11:20 AM
Singing Instructor
Welcome to GMC.smile.gif

--------------------

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Jun 17 2008, 01:54 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Benjamin!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:18 AM