Prs Zach Myers Review
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 16 2015, 09:40 AM
Instructor
Hey guys biggrin.gif Looks like 2015 has kicked off in a nice way, as I managed to get this review done for PRS and moreover, it got the attention of Zach Myers himself who posted it on his wall - with a bit of humour due to the language - but this made me seriously think about subtitles in the future!

Hope you guys like it too tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 16 2015, 11:47 AM
Learning Tone Master
You have a very good start for 2015, with fresh forces wink.gif Congrats for this demo, looks awesome!!

It's a very good idea to put subtitles. In this way people will understand exactly what you say. It's much better for everybody smile.gif
But you can't make this demo in english? Is required to do all the reviews in our language or this is your choice?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jan 16 2015, 12:38 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey Cool Video !

Cool looking Guy with a beautiful and great sounding Guitar!

my romanian isn`t right now real good but my daughters friend , he is romanian- german , might translate it for me cool.gif

laugh.gif

Good to see that you are busy and successful working on your way !!!

All the Best !

Dieter

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 16 2015, 05:02 PM
Learning Roadie
Great demo and a nice looking and sounding guitar, I'm disliking PRS more and more these days, but I can't bring myself to try one

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 16 2015, 10:33 PM
Instructor
Wou!! That's awesome Cosmin!! Congratulations! I really like your demo, mostly the musical examples which are very helpful to hear how the guitar sound with different amp settings. The speech sound good because I like how Romanian sounds, but I can't understand too much. Some subtitles would be an excellent idea!

Keep on rocking the world!!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 17 2015, 12:22 PM
Instructor
Thank you guys!

I have another one coming, for the PRS SE Clint Lowery model - it sounds great, but it's not so good looking - it's a bit of twist on the design, which I frankly did not like - it has a weird cut on both horns.. You'll see it once it's ready smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jan 17 2015, 01:15 PM
GMC:er
it's like i hear italian words sometimes... smile.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 17 2015, 03:39 PM
Learning Roadie
I'd love to see you on the PRS DGT

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 18 2015, 01:38 PM
Instructor
Hey PosterBoy - I didn't get to play it in the show footage, but my mate Cezar, who I invited as the first guest in 'The Romanian PRS Experience' got to noodle with that axe - check it out:

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 19 2015, 04:21 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks Cosmin, It seems like a very versatile guitar, with lost of great tones

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 20 2015, 08:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jan 19 2015, 03:21 PM) *
Thanks Cosmin, It seems like a very versatile guitar, with lost of great tones

Hey mate! Glad you liked it! It really is a versatile guitar - expensive nonetheless - but as you may see, you can play a lot of stuff with it. The interesting part is that Cezar shot about an hour and 30 minutes of random playing through all the styles he knows and we have selected the footage you see in the video, although it could've been MUCH longer biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:09 AM