Joining The Pop Music Industry!
Azzaboi
Mar 31 2014, 08:23 PM
GMC:er
Pop music is where it's all at, more money, fame and all the chicks you could ever want drooling over you!

Get with the times. It's time for me to hand down my guitar, I've completely stopped playing and picked up singing lessons instead.

Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG) has just giving me a sign up contract on 04/01/2014 for joining into a new boy band sensation!

We get to dress up, learn some awesome dance moves, and sing with auto-tune to greatly boost our sales towards the next generation of teens. I encourage all of you to consider the greater fame and wealth we can achieve with less effect and talent.

Wish me luck, joining the pop music industry!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Mar 31 2014, 08:23 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Mar 31 2014, 08:26 PM
Learning Tone Master
Spoiler:
Does this have anything to do with the fact that your time zone is no longer in the month of March?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Mar 31 2014, 09:02 PM
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Mar 31 2014, 08:26 PM) *
Spoiler:
Does this have anything to do with the fact that your time zone is no longer in the month of March?

It definitely does laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Mar 31 2014, 09:39 PM
Aww, you guys are no fun!

You destroyed my dreams of fame:

Yeah, I can't keep a straight face, APRIL FOOLS!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 31 2014, 11:11 PM
Instructor
Not quite sure what to think about it biggrin.gif I got tired of being just a part of pop project (not a front, just an instrumentalist) and had enough of doing funny things on video clips and having the make-up...that's enough for me tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 1 2014, 12:36 AM
Best of luck!! I'm sure you will be a MUCH better contribution to the Pop world than the current crop who make me ill. Your a guitar player, a real musician, so you will bring some of that with you and it can only make things better smile.gif

Personally, I'm a "Lifer" in Metal so I"ll keep the flame burning on this side and training the next wave for entering in to music. Hopefully, more like you will help change popular music in to a better state of being.

Todd

QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Mar 31 2014, 03:23 PM) *
Pop music is where it's all at, more money, fame and all the chicks you could ever want drooling over you!

Get with the times. It's time for me to hand down my guitar, I've completely stopped playing and picked up singing lessons instead.

Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG) has just giving me a sign up contract on 04/01/2014 for joining into a new boy band sensation!

We get to dress up, learn some awesome dance moves, and sing with auto-tune to greatly boost our sales towards the next generation of teens. I encourage all of you to consider the greater fame and wealth we can achieve with less effect and talent.

Wish me luck, joining the pop music industry!

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Apr 1 2014, 02:01 AM
Instructors are far too nice and believe in their students doing whatever they can dream too much on this site!

It's Apirl the 1st (April Fools), here in NZ, I was just playing round - major failure on the forums. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 1 2014, 08:42 AM
Instructor
You have to make sure about others time zones biggrin.gif Not everybody had 01.04 at the moment You wrote a post biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:54 PM