5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post-hardcore Collab (guitar Solos + Vocals Required!), Let's build the new GMC hit together!
rgt4all
Nov 15 2015, 10:54 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Nov 14 2015, 08:09 AM) *
The backing reminds me of Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows

This, god I loved that band haha.
does someone have a general lyric theme? I'd love to help

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 15 2015, 10:58 PM
GMC Founder
Yes this is already sounding much better to me!

Bare in mind that the slow and wide vibrato requires a different technique where you work more with the whole arm. The narrow vibrato is usually achieved with finger muscles mostly ( I personally don't consider this vibrato useful, even though some big name players use it).

I think you have attended my chats where I have discussed this specific topic, if I remember correctly.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Nov 15 2015, 11:01 PM
Learning Roadie
ok, i'll do in this way, need the guitar only track i suppose ?

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 15 2015, 11:01 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (rgt4all @ Nov 15 2015, 11:54 PM) *
This, god I loved that band haha.
does someone have a general lyric theme? I'd love to help

For my lyrics I was inspired by recent happenings in France. These happenings seem to have a very tragic continuation in this very moment.

It would be awesome to get more collaborators here!

--------------------

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Nov 15 2015, 11:07 PM
Learning Roadie
as you have understand, i'm on..... wink.gif

For my lyrics I was inspired by recent happenings in France.

thankx for us !

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 15 2015, 11:19 PM
GMC Founder
I undersatnd! biggrin.gif

Gab will get back about the practical details. @Gab please let me know if you need my files already.

--------------------

+Quote Post
rgt4all
Nov 15 2015, 11:35 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 15 2015, 10:01 PM) *
For my lyrics I was inspired by recent happenings in France. These happenings seem to have a very tragic continuation in this very moment.

It would be awesome to get more collaborators here!

something like 'don't kill in my name' comes up like god shouts from above during the pinch harmonic part. don't know if that's too direct but just throwing ideas around wink.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 16 2015, 12:01 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (rgt4all @ Nov 16 2015, 12:35 AM) *
something like 'don't kill in my name' comes up like god shouts from above during the pinch harmonic part. don't know if that's too direct but just throwing ideas around wink.gif

Yes thats a very cool line. I will be happy to record more vocals btw!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 16 2015, 05:34 PM
Instructor
Thanks for your solo Laurent! I like your tone on this one, I can say that you've improved your distorted guitar sound, well done! Your playing is melodic and the phrases have a clear direction, good job!

About files, yes, if this is your final version please share here your files (only guitar and mix files).

The same you Kris, please share your takes to let me start giving shape to the mix. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Huargo
Nov 16 2015, 06:40 PM
Tone Seeker
In! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 16 2015, 11:19 PM
GMC Founder
Ok I will be waiting some more to see if we get any more suggestions (lyrics etc). I want to record some more!

Or if somebody wants to record a guitar melody and suggest lyrics that could be sung with it. (Huargo can you hear me call your name?! wink.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 17 2015, 04:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Huargo @ Nov 16 2015, 02:40 PM) *
In! smile.gif

Great! Guitars? Vocals? Both?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Huargo
Nov 18 2015, 11:43 AM
Tone Seeker
Guitar... vocals maybe. in Spanish?, it would be nice! jejeje
this is my wip of the song. Now i'm working in the last part... i think it's going to be a pentatonic madness vibe.

https://soundcloud.com/david-vico-2/posthardcollab-wip

This post has been edited by Huargo: Nov 18 2015, 12:23 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 18 2015, 01:57 PM
Instructor
Wou!!! That's a killer solo Huargo! Please adjust the chorus idea to make it sound the cleaner and tighter possible to let me add it as an effect / arrangement combined with vocals. Great stuff!

About vocals in Spanish, everything is welcome! Combining languages can give some fresh air too!

Thanks for joining!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 20 2015, 09:20 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
this is what Ive been working on for it. I thought it would be best for me to just stick to a small section -
https://soundcloud.com/vdoomv/po-collab

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 21 2015, 07:05 PM
Instructor
Hi Bleez! Thanks for your take! The solo has really cool phrases! There are only some weak points that maybe you can work, but if not' it's ok.

- 0:13: The phrase could be more interesting here. There is also a bend that is not completely precise.
- 00:24: Re-check the note choices there.

Please remember to allow downloads on soundcloud (if it's not done).

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 21 2015, 08:58 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 21 2015, 06:05 PM) *
Hi Bleez! Thanks for your take! The solo has really cool phrases! There are only some weak points that maybe you can work, but if not' it's ok.

- 0:13: The phrase could be more interesting here. There is also a bend that is not completely precise.
- 00:24: Re-check the note choices there.

Please remember to allow downloads on soundcloud (if it's not done).

I'll keep working on it and try to improve those areas you mentioned. Still got enough time to polish it smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 23 2015, 02:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 21 2015, 04:58 PM) *
I'll keep working on it and try to improve those areas you mentioned. Still got enough time to polish it smile.gif

Great! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 25 2015, 02:32 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! How is this going??

We just have 1 week to go and we need more participants to make this song cool! Don't get scared of joining, every level is welcome here. Remember that just 1 lick, 1 phrase, 1 noise, 1 scream or whatever can add here and will make you take part of the final video!

Who else is in?? smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Nov 25 2015, 04:22 PM
Learning Roadie
i'm still in Gab, but i must do a lot, os i'll post my take soon as possible !!!

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:20 PM