Frequently Asked Gear Questions, Check Here First!
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 15 2007, 12:07 AM
Moderation Policy Director
Dear all,

There are a number of questions that keep cropping up in the area of Gear types, adjustments and so on, and in the past we ave had some great posts as answers.

In an effort to keep these great posts alive and not have them tumble into obscurity, this thread will act as an index to past threads with useful info.

Before you post questions on the gear forum, it is well worth your while checking down this list to see if there has been any past info on the subject.

We want this to grow over time, so please, everyone be on the lookout for good threads, and when you spot any (old or new) post a link on this topic, and I'll add it to the list at the top.

Simple, but effective I hope you'll agree smile.gif

Guitar Maintenance

1. Tips on Tuning a Guitar
2. Changing Strings on a Floyd Rose 1 2

Guitar Adjustments and Modifications

1. Changing Pickups

Amps, Effects & Recording

1. Line6 Pods 1 2 3 4 5
2. Discussion about various Amp types and the philosophy of clean vs overdrive
3. Understand the Watts and get your Ohms right

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MickeM: Jan 10 2008, 07:32 AM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:55 AM