Line 6 Takeover, new POD! Spider Jam!?
Asphyxia Feeling
Sep 21 2007, 06:33 AM
GMC:er
http://www.line6.com/podx3/

kinda like a PODXT with the dual amp feature of the Vetta II, + more?

also a live version.

guitar, bass, vocal, and mic modeling, all in one!

you can run TWO instruments at once! vocals + guitar, bass and guitar, two guitars! it's up to you!

SPIDER JAM INTRODUCED:

http://www.line6.com/spiderjam/

guess Spider Valve wasn't Line 6's only new toy this year.

ENJOY smile.gif

UPDATE: just watched some videos. the presets sound awesome! haha, i wonder what Andrew's opinion on this is, since he's a POD expert!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Asphyxia Feeling: Sep 29 2007, 05:31 AM

--------------------
What did you learn tonight?
while shouting so loud, you barely joyous, broken thing.
You are a voice that never sings, is what i say.
You are freezing over hell
You are bringing on that end you do so well
and you can only blame yourself, is what is say.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Soul_Decision
Sep 21 2007, 06:41 AM
Looks awesome.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Push through all barriers.......Never self-limit.........Because there is none

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 21 2007, 04:57 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Asphyxia Feeling @ Sep 21 2007, 01:33 AM) *
UPDATE: just watched some videos. the presets sound awesome! haha, i wonder what Andrew's opinion on this is, since he's a POD expert!

I hate it because now my Pod XTL is outdated and old fashioned sad.gif

Looks cool though, for me the XLR input is the biggest thing - now you can buy one of these and record guitar and vocals, very cool for an all in one device.

The dual amp thing - I guess that's cool too, that was the one thing the Vetta could do but the pod couldn't.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
The-Levy
Sep 22 2007, 10:55 AM
I hate line 6, they had to bring such a cool thing when I just spend money on a variax and now I have to waith to buy it... *Drools

+Quote Post
Hungus
Sep 22 2007, 11:14 AM
Anyone have an idea how much this thing will cost... or when it will be released. I was going to buy an XTL but if this thing comes out soon enough I might wait but I would be gutted if I waited and then it came out at some ridiculous price

Edit:

They are on sale now for 500 USD, I know what im spending my hard earned cash on!

Edit2:

I just watched the video on the line 6 website and I just cant understand why they always get bloody robots to play demos. Wouldnt it be a much better idea to get someone who doesnt just sit there and play a sequence of notes to demonstrate your gear.

This post has been edited by Hungus: Sep 22 2007, 11:45 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Hungus
Sep 22 2007, 02:11 PM
I am soo pissed right now......

I got all excited and tryed to order it from the only website that I can find that stocks it and ships to New Zealand but then when I bloody go to check out they say they cant even ship it to NZ!!!!

This makes me an ANGRY panda!!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Sep 24 2007, 05:02 AM
in my opinion line6 is ike microsoft, u need to get a new one every other month because they keep slowly putting already invented stuff they got ii their collection into their amps and effects. and u cant just download a new program fro it, u haave to bu a newone

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:26 AM