Floyd tuning. help please., 2 seconds away from suicide.
Steelkonsum
Feb 2 2007, 07:15 PM
Okay, so last night my guitar said "knnrnrr" and my floyd rose was broken, sort of. So I turned it in today and got it back all fixed and good..

Except, I cant tune it!

Now before you go replying "loose the screws" and earn yourself a shot in the head lemme explain, I loosen the screws at the end of the neck so I can tune it, when Im done tuning one string I go to the next in orderly fashion.

When Ive tuned all strings and check the tuning at the first it has dropped a HOLE FKIN STEP! And this is regardless how many times I do it. Ive tried tuning it, locking it after each two strings but alas to no help.

As soon as Ive tuned the high e-string and check my previously well-tuned low e, its dropped down to D.. and my A is something like Cb etc. etc.

Ive been tuning it for 30 minutes now trying to get something remotely decent sounding but to no prevail.

Help me please. sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:56 PM