> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Teowulf's Metal Grooving Factory
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 23 2012, 10:44 PM
Instructor
Hey there Teo! Welcome to your personal, very own, mentoring thread. Let's start with you telling me about your goals and achievements so far, musically and guitaristically if we may say so biggrin.gif

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Feb 23 2012, 11:35 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 23 2012, 10:44 PM) *
Hey there Teo! Welcome to your personal, very own, mentoring thread. Let's start with you telling me about your goals and achievements so far, musically and guitaristically if we may say so biggrin.gif

Cosmin

Well, I only started playing about a year ago, I think I progressed quite a lot from there. I know pentatonic and basic minor/major scales, and I know some other theory aswell. I don't really concentrate on advanced lead techniques as I'm mainly a rhythm guitarist.

My biggest fear is timing. I mean I mostly stay true to the rhythm, but I somehow always fear that I'm not doing so.

My favourite genre is speed-power metal (Blind Guardian) so I want to develop in that direction, and of course I want to write my own music, so I need to learn a lot more theory, and I have to greatly improve my muical ear so I can play what I hear in my head smile.gif

I don't know if it's a problem but I'dont have any proper recording equipment, only a camera.

Teo

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 24 2012, 08:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (TeoWulf @ Feb 23 2012, 10:35 PM) *
Well, I only started playing about a year ago, I think I progressed quite a lot from there. I know pentatonic and basic minor/major scales, and I know some other theory aswell. I don't really concentrate on advanced lead techniques as I'm mainly a rhythm guitarist.

My biggest fear is timing. I mean I mostly stay true to the rhythm, but I somehow always fear that I'm not doing so.

My favourite genre is speed-power metal (Blind Guardian) so I want to develop in that direction, and of course I want to write my own music, so I need to learn a lot more theory, and I have to greatly improve my muical ear so I can play what I hear in my head smile.gif

I don't know if it's a problem but I'dont have any proper recording equipment, only a camera.

Teo

Good morning Teo smile.gif

the camera is very good for now wink.gif I wanted to ask you, which is your favorite lesson at GMC so far? If it's rhythm based we can start from there. Let's make things fun and interesting to learn, so progress will creep up without you knowing it biggrin.gif

Let me know so we can get to rock n roll right away biggrin.gif

all the best

Cosmin

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Feb 24 2012, 03:24 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 24 2012, 08:55 AM) *
Good morning Teo smile.gif

the camera is very good for now wink.gif I wanted to ask you, which is your favorite lesson at GMC so far? If it's rhythm based we can start from there. Let's make things fun and interesting to learn, so progress will creep up without you knowing it biggrin.gif

Let me know so we can get to rock n roll right away biggrin.gif

all the best

Cosmin

Maybe Marcus Siepen's Metal Rhythm: Right Hand Workut is my favourit lesson, but I think that may be a little to hard for me smile.gif

This post has been edited by TeoWulf: Feb 24 2012, 03:24 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 25 2012, 01:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TeoWulf @ Feb 24 2012, 02:24 PM) *
Maybe Marcus Siepen's Metal Rhythm: Right Hand Workut is my favourit lesson, but I think that may be a little to hard for me smile.gif

Well, is there nothing you like which you also feel you could tackle and master? biggrin.gif If not, I will take the liberty of suggesting something smile.gif

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Feb 25 2012, 08:49 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 25 2012, 01:32 PM) *
Well, is there nothing you like which you also feel you could tackle and master? biggrin.gif If not, I will take the liberty of suggesting something smile.gif

I'm awaiting your suggestion smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 26 2012, 10:33 AM
Instructor
My friend, I would suggest on which I find pretty interesting and easy to tackle for starters smile.gif I was thinking about this one:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Power_Chords_Workout/ it focuses on power chord position shifting which is very important!

My suggestion would be to focus on this one and make it sound as tight as possible! What say you my friend?

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Feb 26 2012, 10:56 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 26 2012, 10:33 AM) *
My friend, I would suggest on which I find pretty interesting and easy to tackle for starters smile.gif I was thinking about this one:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Power_Chords_Workout/ it focuses on power chord position shifting which is very important!

My suggestion would be to focus on this one and make it sound as tight as possible! What say you my friend?

That's a really cool lesson, I'll give it a try smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 26 2012, 11:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (TeoWulf @ Feb 26 2012, 09:56 AM) *
That's a really cool lesson, I'll give it a try smile.gif

perfect! take a look over it and let me know if there are any questions wink.gif

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Feb 28 2012, 03:46 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 26 2012, 11:02 AM) *
perfect! take a look over it and let me know if there are any questions wink.gif

So, today my camera broke mad.gif

Therfore I can't record the lesson you recommended. sad.gif

Maybe I can send you some of my own stuff in guitarpro format, so you can give me a little feedback.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 28 2012, 03:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TeoWulf @ Feb 28 2012, 02:46 PM) *
So, today my camera broke mad.gif

Therfore I can't record the lesson you recommended. sad.gif

Maybe I can send you some of my own stuff in guitarpro format, so you can give me a little feedback.

Hey mate, that would be very good, till you fix your cam, no problem, shoot'em this way biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Feb 29 2012, 12:54 AM
How do I upload .gpx/guitarpro/ files?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 29 2012, 08:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (TeoWulf @ Feb 28 2012, 11:54 PM) *
How do I upload .gpx/guitarpro/ files?

Goodmorning there! When you push the reply button somewhere in the lower right part, under the text box where you usually write the message you want to post, there's this upload box wink.gif if you're having problems, I'll provide a screenshot smile.gif let me know, k?

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Feb 29 2012, 08:53 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 29 2012, 08:14 AM) *
Goodmorning there! When you push the reply button somewhere in the lower right part, under the text box where you usually write the message you want to post, there's this upload box wink.gif if you're having problems, I'll provide a screenshot smile.gif let me know, k?

If i try this, i get the message "Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file"

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 29 2012, 08:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (TeoWulf @ Feb 29 2012, 07:53 AM) *
If i try this, i get the message "Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file"

Hmmm, I think you should send a PM to Bogdan - he is the man who can help out with the technical problems around the site wink.gif please let me know when it's done.

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Feb 29 2012, 05:13 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 29 2012, 08:55 AM) *
Hmmm, I think you should send a PM to Bogdan - he is the man who can help out with the technical problems around the site wink.gif please let me know when it's done.

I managed to convert the file to .gp5, so I can finally upload it biggrin.gif

Here it is:

Attached File(s)
Attached File  W1_gp5_.gp5 ( 42.81K ) Number of downloads: 64

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Mar 1 2012, 12:06 AM
QUOTE (TeoWulf @ Feb 29 2012, 05:13 PM) *
I managed to convert the file to .gp5, so I can finally upload it biggrin.gif

Here it is:

Improved version:

Attached File(s)
Attached File  W1_2_.gpx ( 47.95K ) Number of downloads: 284

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 1 2012, 02:07 PM
Instructor
Hey mate, having trouble opening it with GP 5 sad.gif I thought it would be possible. Can you make a tab out of it? or transform it into a gp5 readable file please?

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Mar 1 2012, 02:41 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 1 2012, 02:07 PM) *
Hey mate, having trouble opening it with GP 5 sad.gif I thought it would be possible. Can you make a tab out of it? or transform it into a gp5 readable file please?

I converted it to gp5, however I can't change settings that way, so I recommend you turn the distortion down before listening to it, 'cause it's
way up in the preset.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  W2_gp5_f.gp5 ( 37.52K ) Number of downloads: 75

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 1 2012, 03:00 PM
Instructor
biggrin.gif I like what I'm hearing mate! What do you say, would you like to turn this into a real track? smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:49 AM