Urchin Tracker
maharzan
May 7 2009, 09:16 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Hey admin,

The site has been attacked by malware and I am getting warning on my screen. I have encountered this 'virus' a lot times. Though it doesn't do any damage, it writes down unncecessary javascripts on index (and login) pages of the website. If you view the source code for the front page you see something like this at the bottom..

CODE
<script type="text/javascript">
var _0xcc7a=["\x62\x6F\x64\x79","....

You can remove this by opening (if it allows) this particular page and remove that code manually. If you have antivirus then it will not allow you to open the page saying trojan. I have not experienced any harm with this but please be careful.

The remedy is to change all your FTP passwords. I think when its easy password, the hackers seem to hack it easily to write these things on the pages.

Thank you,
CM

PS: I didn't want to lose this site as I m practicing.. so alerting you. smile.gif AND I am on a mac so hopefully Im safe. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:12 AM